Ranking
Original Post
Inaccurate cursor
Heyo,

When I click, the click effect is produced slightly above the pointer of my cursor ingame.

Within the game window, the higher the cursor, the more the offset.
Effectively, when I click on lower parts of the window, the click is more accurate.

This happens while playing, while using the menu, or while operating settings i.e. it happens in all parts of the game, and is incredibly annoying since I can't see where I'm actually clicking on a y-axis.

Thanks Support,
CayDay47
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of dismemberment and decapitation.
This used to happen for me before but I can't exactly remember what I did in particular to fix this.
I think one of the basic solution is to go windowed mode, you can do that with the shortcut "Ctrl+Enter" and later on, set the resolution of the window to either 1280x720 or depending on your monitor by going into to Settings
Heading down south to the land of the pines
This bug usually appears because you set incorrect resolution. When you set the resolution, set it to your screen size, or if you prefer windowed mode and don't want it to take up your whole screen, set it to lower, yet still common resolution (example 1024×768, 1280×960, etc.)
I have tried all these suggestions, but sadly they haven't worked.

I reckon it's also to do with something I've just noticed, which also impedes my view of the top.

The game seems to be stretched to the very top of the window, instead of what is actually visible, but the mouse cursor is probably mapped only according to the space that I can see.

i.e. when I click on the highest space possible WITHIN the window, it will click ABOVE the space I can see (the stuff behind the title bar)
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of dismemberment and decapitation.
Thanks Surge - I think fullscreen works a bit better - my preference is to play in windowed mode though. Dunno if this is a common bug or just happening with me.
I had that problem with my standalone version, no problems with windowed on Steam though. If you're not on steam I'd highly suggest you to try that.