Ranking
Original Post
(TBH) ToribashBeginnersHelp
TORIBASHBEGINNERSHELP
(TBH)
This is a clan dedicated to helping new and learning players to fight better, raise there belts and find there way to the top, as we as a clan climb higher as well, this clan is lead by myself and fadedboy, and you cannot forget those who aren't in the clan but still help out such as imaslayaa, RRDube420, alphan00b and others, to join us, message either myself or fadedboy an application on here or on discord.
https://discord.gg/zsh2nwu - this link is to those who are in a clan but want to learn still or make new friends and catch up with us whenever we open a server.
we are open to most mods and can teach in most mods,
So no matter what your capabilities
No matter what your belt
You are always welcome to join us

unless you fail the entry, become inactive for more then 2 weeks without notice, break rules such as using an alt account that is in another clan to start war, if you insult anyother members you may get either a warning or be kicked from the clan, so racism, sexist, or utterly fucked phrases aren't allowed, so follow rules, and read small print ALWAYS! after a month you may recieve clan textures if you want them, made by multiple members of out community.
Last edited by KANETWEEK1; Dec 27, 2017 at 12:26 PM. Reason: messed up more stuff
Sparing with alphan00b! Time to freerun, #BACKFLIP
(Genjutsu) Kekkei Genkai Tricking 4 lyfe
imaslayaa, id say dube but he's part of your clan, 3drocket, a bunch of noobs, and some sleep
-----
YO FADE
Last edited by KANETWEEK1; Dec 29, 2017 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good to see a clan like this one, anything the clan needs you can count on me
thanks Lionet, i think we need all the help we can get XD most people join there friends clans so we don't get too many people, best thing is that we are here for everyone, even people from other clans
-----
Bois, first war soon, gotta be ready
Last edited by KANETWEEK1; Jan 2, 2018 at 12:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump