Ranking
Original Post
Yeah. I'm Kitfox. Read before you flame.
Yes, this was third *attempt* to avoid a ban. So let us dissect this conundrum.

I was browsing the discussion forum and saw a thread named "What is qi?". Now, me being the smartass that I am, I immediately facepalmed this thread. Minutes later, for whatever reason, that post was deleted.

Meanwhile, I was going on a posting rampage. I revisited that thread to see if anyone replied, and I noticed that my facepalm was gone. I figured that I was thinking about a different thread. And I posted "Hmm. Didn't I just facepalm this guy?". Then I moved onto the next thread to read and post and whatnot, thinking nothing of it.

Minutes later, I went to check my shop and send an item to a friend, and I was banned. For a week or so. The reason said; "its not smart to mention a deleted post". Now I am not questioning the admins authority, but I am pretty sure that is called overkill.

So I was banned for a week for mentioning a deleted facepalming. You can imagine I was a little pissed off.

So yes, I used my brothers account. And no, I was NOT sly about it, as you all have now seen. I wasn't thinking clearly because I was pissed. DejaVu brought that to light.

So lets see. Then I created my first new account, xLOKIx. It was pretty evident that that was also me, seeing as how there are about 3 people on TB that talk in this manner, correct grammar and whatnot.

That account, ironically, was suspended for a day for "shit posts and threads". Go figure. Lol.

So then I made my second account, this one. And now that Tyfuu has posted (in support) that this is me, I suppose I will be banned anyway.

So I ask all of you admins this, do you think mentioning a deleted post is call for a weeks suspension? Because that is what started this. If so, then ban away.

And also, if and when I am banned, is it possible that my things and tc could be sent to someone else after it is comfirmed that the account isn't another one of mine?

EDIT: Any new members wondering what a "facepalm" is;
Originally Posted by Samule View Post

phail?

Wow. that is like 1984!

YOU BE VAPORIZED!!!
veb any one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Kit, your are definitely right and of course admins ,I'm sorry to say, suck when it comes to management of the community and justification of what is right and wrong. For just doing this little act and seeing that you have a personal (or just randomized) grudge against kit is utter and complete, and I emphasize: Bullshit.

If, and I am serious here, I could be a supreme admin I would make all the current admins take a test to see if they are even worthy of such a position to make these accusations, as far as I see at the moment about 96% of them are NOT worthy of a position for admin.

So, I advise all admins to learn to take some things and just get a sense of justification your mothers and such never taught you.

That is all for now-Tornix
Originally Posted by tornix View Post
96% of them

I'm not even going to waste my time elaborating on your stupidity.
However, I will inquire: how many admins do you think there are?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Kit, your are definitely right and of course admins ,I'm sorry to say, suck when it comes to management of the community and justification of what is right and wrong. For just doing this little act and seeing that you have a personal (or just randomized) grudge against kit is utter and complete, and I emphasize: Bullshit.

If, and I am serious here, I could be a supreme admin I would make all the current admins take a test to see if they are even worthy of such a position to make these accusations, as far as I see at the moment about 96% of them are NOT worthy of a position for admin.

So, I advise all admins to learn to take some things and just get a sense of justification your mothers and such never taught you.

You act like it's an easy thing to become an admin here. It isn't. They know what they're doing.

I got a warning for saying that a game admin was retarded and a forum admin gave me a violation thingy... >:[ I had a perfect record till then.

Be careful what u say, cuz they might take offense.

And then there's veb...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
waht does ffs mean?

oh, and it was Nabi-tiger who took offense at my misunderstood statement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]