Ranking
Original Post
[TN] Who is Who: Shook

Shook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The interview

Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jan 28, 2014 at 01:11 AM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
aww thanks mate <3

I still do pixels from time to time, although it's by far mostly for Angry Laser Space sprites. Also the bottled rainbow puke which looks like this in full size.
Besides that, i don't even know what kind of "artist" i'd be considered to be (i think i've set it to be "varied" on deviantArt), but sketch artist actually isn't a bad estimate at all, given my fondness for quick and crude sketches with aliased lines. Either that, or ego artist, because of how little it takes to get me rambling about myself. :I

Originally Posted by NiceKE View Post
Shook from denmark?
I thought i was the only one playing toribash from denmark....

Now now, we're not THAT small, 5.5 million people is still almost comparable to a medium-sized murican city. :U

Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
only thing i didn't like was taht it ended so abruptly.

you can blame manlypotato for this

he said it was getting TOO LONG and whipped my buttocks until i came up with an adequate excuse to abscond
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
There is no such thing as too long interview. Some of them a quite short and the answers are also short and straight forward. Needs more 'juicy' stuff inside.
Django: You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin.
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
aww thanks mate <3

I still do pixels from time to time, although it's by far mostly for Angry Laser Space sprites. Also the bottled rainbow puke which looks like this in full size.
Besides that, i don't even know what kind of "artist" i'd be considered to be (i think i've set it to be "varied" on deviantArt), but sketch artist actually isn't a bad estimate at all, given my fondness for quick and crude sketches with aliased lines. Either that, or ego artist, because of how little it takes to get me rambling about myself. :I

Now now, we're not THAT small, 5.5 million people is still almost comparable to a medium-sized murican city. :U

you can blame manlypotato for this

he said it was getting TOO LONG and whipped my buttocks until i came up with an adequate excuse to abscond

whipping shook :o

i blame manlypotato punish him with fire

also, 5.5 mil? whoowee that's alot.
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
also, 5.5 mil? whoowee that's alot.

5.5 million as a total country population, mind you, and only a TINY FRACTION of these know of Toribash, and even fewer actually play it. For comparison, London and New York City both have populations of around 8.3 million (although to be fair, these are REALLY BIG cities), and USA as a whole has 317 million. Not surprising that you don't find a lot of danes on the intertoobs. :U

@Django: I'm open for more interviewing if someone should feel the desire. ;o
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Still less people in Ireland haha.

Nice enough interview only noticed these now, liking them so far .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
5.5 million as a total country population, mind you, and only a TINY FRACTION of these know of Toribash, and even fewer actually play it. For comparison, London and New York City both have populations of around 8.3 million (although to be fair, these are REALLY BIG cities), and USA as a whole has 317 million. Not surprising that you don't find a lot of danes on the intertoobs. :U

@Django: I'm open for more interviewing if someone should feel the desire. ;o

oh

i thought one city.
alright guy