Ranking
When i tried to cook some stuff, accidentally burned all skin on my face. Somehow cooking oil just started to burn, and fire just roasted me hard. Lel
Actually that's the funniest thing happened to me.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Once I fell from my bike, doing BMX, my knee dragged on the floor, and almost lost my knee.. (okno), But It was actually a pretty bad injury and there was a lot of blood.
The worst one definitely is when my skull got opened after i fell on the stairs with 6 years old. Well, not me, but my dad who was carrying me and i was sleeping since we had just came back from traveling to my uncles house, my dad could hold himself on a wood bar, not the same for my case. They had to take me urgently to the hospital where i got 6 surgical sutures. So whenever i cut my hair, in the back of my head there's a "C".
Remember when you were young? You shone like the sun
When I was a kid and my biceps was small
I jumped off a small tower and tried to land like spiderman, broke my left arm xD
Enjoint life
When i was 9, i was playing hacky sack with a small chalkboard with my friend in school
The hacky sack dropped and i tried to pick it up, while i'm trying to reach the hacky sack, my friend was playing with the small chalkboard and throw it up really high and somehow it land straight on my head, i was really hurt for a few second, i still stand up and throw that hacky sack to my friend...
But then I felt my head is a bit warm, I touched my head and look at my hand, blood was everywhere, my fingers, my palms, they were all red.
i ran really fast to my teacher and she called the ambulance. i had to have my head sutured tho.

that's just one of the worst, i have a lot of scars on my body x)
Last edited by Tasaki; Jul 29, 2019 at 12:31 PM.
[Videomaker][Videos][Youtube]
I jumped off one of those things you spin at a playground and hit my head directly into my dads stomach when I was like 5, I had a concussion or whatever its called
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
rode on my bike straight into a nail that was stuck in a wooden plank, went straight in my head also Ive rode it into barbed wire