Toribash
space doggo is good boi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

the spacest of voofs around

i mean there's probably someone better than me who has painted an even spacer dog but that someone has yet to show said spacevoof here lol

also fuck foreshortening

[lizard chief noises]

and also fuck hands
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol

Song for the background of the lizard chief noises

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

good shit

Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
omg im big fan

am thank <3

also time for my occasional doodle dump here

thingssssssssss

it is unusual that there are multiple humans in this dump
Hi Shook sorry I haven't talked to you at all, your doodles look more solid as time passes.
Still doing murdercrow?
oh yeah
hi plosgo it's okay i forgive you much thank

I've also been a slob at starting up IRC. I should ramble more in the T Discord, i at least start that program up every day. :V
Haven't really done much with crowgaem recently, been heckin' busy with study and such. Much of what i do in projects is programming, so i don't have many bytes left in me when i'm done for the day. Also secondarily feel like i kinda hit a road block with the development, where i don't feel like i can add enough content to qualify it for a full game, and also did some stupid choices with performance that i've failed to keep a backup for, so that's something that needs straightening out. :I

I have, however, thought of a different and probably cooler idea, but it's still in a VERY early stage, so i don't really have anything notable to show (besides this primitive fireball but eh). As a minor compensation, have a couple more doodlings:

vowp

thine children needeth not worry

also yes hello i'm still not dead even if my gastro-intestinal system is trying its best to make me give up hope at life

Which is to say that i'm keeping my spirits up in spite of near-daily pain/discomfort/nausea in my gut. It kinda sucks, but i'm doing pretty well besides that. :V

here have a goliath dump of doodlings

toopus

Coloured sword snek makes me happy :)
Last edited by Kore; May 27, 2019 at 10:45 AM. Reason: emojis >:(