Toribash
http://ddlc.moe/
10/10
read it

make sure to

retired
certainly not safe for children, but I assume you can read the warnings and if you have any doubts if you should play it, you're better off not playing it :^)

however

retired
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
So uhhh, why are most animes I watch have a very disappointing ending?

They just end abruptly, or it gets rushed around the end, I understand it's following a manga most of the time and just used to market the manga itself but why not add a turn in the story instead I don't care if it's a happy or sad ending?

thoughts?

Also I'm still new to anime, just watch it as a cartoon personally.

Read manga
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
I understand it's following a manga most of the time and just used to market the manga itself but why not add a turn in the story instead I don't care if it's a happy or sad ending?

It just depends on what you're watching/reading. Most Anime that follow the manga want to keep following the manga *cough FMA*. Hence, the endings will be super similar if not identical. What anime did you watch that had such an abrupt ending?

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Read manga

I know you like manga but that doesn't help him at all.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Heckin' Oreimo, Cowboy Bebop, Gabriel Dropout, Fate, My Hero Academia, *Koe no Katachi* (made me cri).
Originally Posted by regotten View Post
Heckin' Oreimo, Cowboy Bebop, Gabriel Dropout, Fate, My Hero Academia, *Koe no Katachi* (made me cri).

Those all made you cry? Or just Koe no Katachi?

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Those all made you cry? Or just Koe no Katachi?

Just Koe no Katachi. That shit would make a brick wall cry.
Originally Posted by regotten View Post
Just Koe no Katachi. That shit would make a brick wall cry.

I actually didn't cry watching that, seriously thinking i would at some point. Yet Kimi no Na wa makes me ugly cry every time I watch it.