Ranking
Original Post
Toribash ADS

There should be ADS about Toribash in Youtube and other platforms, to make this game more popular and there could be at least more than 100 players playing the game! So far the max is 200 players, I have been online on forums, I always have a tab for forums and at the top right, it shows that how many people are playing and every day it does not get passed 200... the game is dying slowly and there should be at least ads now so more people actually start playing the game.
Pretty pointless, actually. Toribash itself is a very old game and hasn't been updated nor will it be updated gameplay wise ever. The game has trouble retaining players due to its nature; high learning curve and previously mentioned lack of updates that would spice it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Perhaps that new game Toribash Next will get ads. Everything Money said was true, The only way i see this game getting more players is a big youtube playing it once again (and not him messing around i mean actually trying to get good at it).

for toribash next i think there should be an event to either make an ad or submit replays for and ad tha'd be pretty neat
Trying
there was this video that made a trailer here

you mean something like this?

I think that would be cool but im not sure it would actually show how the game is played