Toribash
Hello Haunted,
My name is Christopher. About a year ago
I joined a game with Darth,he probably doesn't remember me,
and he seemed nice. Assuming
the rest of Haunted is nice I would
like to join the clan.My main mods are
Judo,mushu,wushu,ABD, and Twinswords.Im also open for new mods.

A few things about me- I like the color blue,i do indeed "praise Yaysian",I like soccer, and my favorite food is fried soft shell crab (try it).

P.S. Could someone tell me how to post the replays?
-----
Also i forgot to leave the Uchiha clan. XD
Last edited by rockydadog; Mar 17, 2016 at 03:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by benpsyisback View Post
hey yaysian!
its me benpsy
its so nice to finally see you

Originally Posted by rockydadog View Post
Hello Haunted,
My name is Christopher. About a year ago
I joined a game with Darth,he probably doesn't remember me,
and he seemed nice. Assuming
the rest of Haunted is nice I would
like to join the clan.My main mods are
Judo,mushu,wushu,ABD, and Twinswords.Im also open for new mods.

A few things about me- I like the color blue,i do indeed "praise Yaysian",I like soccer, and my favorite food is fried soft shell crab (try it).

P.S. Could someone tell me how to post the replays?
-----
Also i forgot to leave the Uchiha clan. XD

I can't tell if these are applications or not.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Ex-Haunted Member!
Hello Guys! It's the Wonderful Kawaii Pony! Unfortunately I lost the login information for my old account and had to create a new one!
Due to some very personal and severe issues I went inactive for quite a while and was reasonably removed from the clan. I have returned and plan to stay active much more often now. I will be grinding my way up to black belt and i will be trying to figure out my login information for my old account.

If there are any problems with allowing me to re-join my favorite clan please contact me on steam at Rose SN[C]M

HAIL YAIYSAN-SENPAI

AND HEY DARTH! HEY DOLPHIN!
I HAVE RETURNED!
PRAISE YAIYSAN FOR I HAVE REMEMBERED MY LOG IN INFORMATION AND HAVE RETURNED TO WHOOP SOME TOOSH! I WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN! IF I CANNOT THEN I HOPE OUR TWO CLANS WILL BECOME ALLIES!
Last edited by Kawaiipony; Apr 9, 2016 at 06:11 AM.
Kawaii~<3
application
hello my name is aaron and my skype is pastaManual and i joined this clan once but i didnt have a good computer i wasnt able to get skype and so i got a new one and im readu to join again my mods that i like and have skill in is wushu and xspar and im decent at tricking and since yaysian is the leader i think all of us should praise yaysian and his awsomeness and i had 1 alt its name is kkklerer but i lost the password to it was a 10th dan and i want to thank who ever is reading this and my steam name is karnage_pasta thanks for reading i will post some replays
Attached Files
starting good.rpl (84.9 KB, 2 views)
epic spar with shoddy.rpl (405.9 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by Kawaiipony View Post
PRAISE YAIYSAN FOR I HAVE REMEMBERED MY LOG IN INFORMATION AND HAVE RETURNED TO WHOOP SOME TOOSH! I WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN! IF I CANNOT THEN I HOPE OUR TWO CLANS WILL BECOME ALLIES!

Whale cum back
-----
Originally Posted by pasta1340 View Post
hello my name is aaron and my skype is pastaManual and i joined this clan once but i didnt have a good computer i wasnt able to get skype and so i got a new one and im readu to join again my mods that i like and have skill in is wushu and xspar and im decent at tricking and since yaysian is the leader i think all of us should praise yaysian and his awsomeness and i had 1 alt its name is kkklerer but i lost the password to it was a 10th dan and i want to thank who ever is reading this and my steam name is karnage_pasta thanks for reading i will post some replays

My answer is undecided.
Last edited by Yaysian; Apr 15, 2016 at 12:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name is James (a.k.a. ThaHazer) and I would like to apply to be with your clan. . I have been playing Toribash for about 3 months. I am a 14 year old American boy from Missouri. I found the game on youtube after searching for some funny gameplay from sumotori and other indie games like that and a video of a game called Toribash popped up. I searched and found out it was free. After downloading it, I fell in love with it. I have been playing nonstop ever since I started. I researched a little further to find out what they do. After reading about it, I became very interested in what they did. I wanted to do something more than just play. I wondered a while before researching how to apply. After seeing the likes of you and others like monk, Fish, and AzureMage and all that you were offering people in terms of fun and entertainment, I thought I should try for Haunted clan. I enjoy being around other people. I play a lot of team sports for that reason. I am a decent leader and a pretty good negotiator.. My dad is a lawyer which might contribute to that. Useless detail, but let's forgive this. I just want to help people have fun. I watch a lot of youtube lpers (create "let's plays") and pay attention to how they do things so that I may be able to do that ,too. . I am a very quick learner. I don't know as much about the game as some people, but if someone teaches me then I will pick it up very easily.I am very all around in my skills so I could probably help with a lot of things.I like playing many like mushu and wushu and the other mods like that but i hate aikido so i can help u in clan wars.Thanks for considering my application. -James.
Praise Yaysian
Attached Files
thahazer vs uke.rpl (27.2 KB, 3 views)
thahazer kick.rpl (19.2 KB, 3 views)
khsert tfo.rpl (30.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ThaHazer; May 15, 2016 at 05:37 PM.
Oh wow, after all my days of playing competitive brawlhalla, I come to find a really decent application. I say yes. Since I'm now the only alive member of Haunted. You're accepted.
Hello, I'm Carlman123 and I would like to be your newest addition to the (Haunted) family. Big words and a slightly informal introduction is a good start. I've played with a lot of you recently and I believe that by joining (Haunted) I can assist with Haunted's growth. Also I want to join haunted because its not a selfish clan! is a must. As most of you know I prefer to play Aikido Big dojo. When I'm bored (or I need to) It start tricking or play minecraft.
Praise Carlman123
Thank you for reading.