Ranking
Original Post
First attempt

Hello, I've recently got Photoshop and I tried to make a head texture for Toribash. I'm not really experienced in this sort of thing and making digital art in general so I'd like you guys to critique my work.

I'd like if you could tell me if things are positioned wrong and how I should map or draw things better in perspective to be on a sphere.

I'd also like to know how I could make hair look better as I feel like the way I'm doing the hair is really sloppy...

I have no ideas for a mouth so there is one :/

artwork

3d

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eyes should be positioned lower, right in the middle, and be closer as well, in matter of details, well, seems to early to say anything, check tutorials on how to do hair and all you need.
Take the eyes and nose and put them a little bit lower, nose also looks a little scrunched up, i'd say redo it and go for a button nose type look

https://how-do-it.com/learn-how-to-d...kat-can-paint/

Maybe go for a little bit of a brighter eye color, but it mainly seems to just be the nose that gives it a 'smelled something bad' look
yeah the face can go lower.
Other then that i see this as a rlly early wip...there is a lot of work that can be put into details, maybe sharper lines...it looks a bit blurry
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Okay thank you guys, I will adjust it and get back to you.

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]