Toribash
Yes you're right trip wasn't online in a while.

Will go online if we can make a date.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Hello Tripstone, my name is Ryan, or Update, and I would like to receive lessons in Taekkyon and/or Wushu. I'm a 2nd dan black belt, and I consider myself to be a fairly average player in the various aikido mods. I live in the Eastern time zone(GMT-5 I believe), however my times available would vary due to the irregularities in my work hours. I look forward to your response, and thank you for your time.
Name: Bury or Michael. I like to be called bury though,
GMT: -7
Mods: The mods I would enjoy learning the most are:
  1. Brushu/Wushu - I find this mod really fun, however, I have one style. I want to learn this mod because it's one of those mods that would be used in big ingame tournaments and it's always a good thing to be skilled in more the one mod.
  2. KickBox - This is one of my weakest mods. Seeing to how I do not know how to counter the snap kicks and the quick grabs. I refrain from playing this mod because I would rather learn to play it correctly then play it the wrong way and seem like a noob.
  3. Aikido - Both the original and bid dojo. This is the mod I play the most and am interested. I play this mod in duels and stuff like that.
    I am some what good at it but not as good as I know I can. I have a lot of areas to improve on in this mod and hope that you can bring out and teach me how to be best at it.
  4. Taekyyon-This is another one of the mods I am not good at. I don't play it much and when i do I get beat and what not. I want to actually put up a fight when I play this mod. Hopefully become one of the great players at this mod.

What I have to offer: I am a dedicated person. I will take all the advice you give and use it to the best of my ability. I will stay committed and will not back down. You guys are all a lot better then me and I think I could really learn a lot from you guys
Why Stone dojo?: I come to this dojo to improve on my skills and someday become good enough to be an eVo member. I find you're skill level a lot higher then mine so at the moment I am not ready but with time and help from you guys I think I could really become a good member.

I hope this satisfies you and thank you for the opportunity.
Bury, welcome to the Stone Dojo.

Update I do not see you online that much.. if i see you online a bit more I will also accept you as well.
Last edited by Tripstone; Dec 22, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
Look at this one.... Now look at yours now back at this one.

Sadly yours is not this one.

so GTFO

Originally Posted by bury View Post
Name: Bury or Michael. I like to be called bury though,
GMT: -7
Mods: The mods I would enjoy learning the most are:
  1. Brushu/Wushu - I find this mod really fun, however, I have one style. I want to learn this mod because it's one of those mods that would be used in big ingame tournaments and it's always a good thing to be skilled in more the one mod.
  2. KickBox - This is one of my weakest mods. Seeing to how I do not know how to counter the snap kicks and the quick grabs. I refrain from playing this mod because I would rather learn to play it correctly then play it the wrong way and seem like a noob.
  3. Aikido - Both the original and bid dojo. This is the mod I play the most and am interested. I play this mod in duels and stuff like that.
    I am some what good at it but not as good as I know I can. I have a lot of areas to improve on in this mod and hope that you can bring out and teach me how to be best at it.
  4. Taekyyon-This is another one of the mods I am not good at. I don't play it much and when i do I get beat and what not. I want to actually put up a fight when I play this mod. Hopefully become one of the great players at this mod.

What I have to offer: I am a dedicated person. I will take all the advice you give and use it to the best of my ability. I will stay committed and will not back down. You guys are all a lot better then me and I think I could really learn a lot from you guys
Why Stone dojo?: I come to this dojo to improve on my skills and someday become good enough to be an eVo member. I find you're skill level a lot higher then mine so at the moment I am not ready but with time and help from you guys I think I could really become a good member.

I hope this satisfies you and thank you for the opportunity.