Ranking
Original Post
Activity check and Legendary clans news
Good morning to all of you,

Today's news have been in discussion for quite a while among the clan staff team, and today they can finally be announced to the public.

What exactly is the news?

We have 2 major news points.

Thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or objections feel free to point them out in this thread, cheers.
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2018 at 08:20 PM.
h
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
I imagine those with the richest past would be rewarded with a legend thread in which they could continue lingering.

For the rest, it could be a fun journey back to official - Reinvigorate the clan with new enthusiasm and new blood.
---
Though, I would suggest instead of splitting in-game into 3 distinct categories (XP, wars, in-game activity), you combine in-game activity with XP or combine in-game activity with wars. Wars make up the vast majority of XP gained, so essentially wars are counted twice over. Not all clans enjoy warring, so I feel it's a bit harsh to punish them if they don't war - Instead, just transfer those points over to general in-game activity. Give a think at least ey.

We've considered it, but XP is tied to rank also, plus we have plans for the future to tie it to other things (ES tourneys for example), so we are going to be keeping it separate. Nevertheless it is a valid suggestion.
h
Wow this idea just totally shits on any older clans, like Alpha. Not only do half of the players not play since the clan is from 2008 and we are not kicking legendary players who helped form the clan, but clan wars are absolutely boring.

You guys are trying to push these ideas that just can't work with the amount of people currently playing.
oh boy
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
Wow this idea just totally shits on any older clans, like Alpha. Not only do half of the players not play since the clan is from 2008 and we are not kicking legendary players who helped form the clan, but clan wars are absolutely boring.

You guys are trying to push these ideas that just can't work with the amount of people currently playing.

Since we conducted the first activity check, Alpha managed to get their numbers up and pass one I ran just now. I don't see that as shitting on the clan.

And @pusga sorry but no, we are rather focusing on in-game activity and giving a small benefit to forum activity. Coupled with how dead IRC is to the point where we have as the core community moved to discord, we really don't consider it. Besides, if IRC is your main source of activity, then you can keep that if you clan fails the check anyway.
h
bye bye to all old clans

sounds a lot like youre blackmailing people to actually play the game cause its dead
[22:35:22] <Tank> i'm waiting
[22:35:52] <Tank> believe me i will kill you
5+ games per month from +50% is activity? this is a mess up guys
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]