Toribash
Original Post
Rare and exclusive items!
Welcome friends! I am selling rare items in my collection, which can be purchased with TC or USD. Do not ask me how much I want, make an offer and if I think it's a decent offer I'll counter.
Previews of any item available upon request.

Rare and Exclusive Selection

Original Antenna

This amazing item has been acquired somewhere around 2015 or 2016 in an in-game GM event. Only 3 copies of this item were ever made, and with the item being so old I am fairly certain the other 2 copies are lost on inactive accounts, making this a truly one-of-a-kind item and opportunity to buy it.
/dl /lp me to see it in game.

---

SlingShot

This great item has been rewarded through various events hosted by ES. This particular copy has been acquired by getting first place in GOLEM event. Only 5 in existence!
---

Longfall Boots

I believe these fine boots come from some parkour event hosted by good old GMs, although I believe they were on ST shop too at some point. Anyways, great stuff.

---

Spacial Driver's Badge

Great looking badge acquired in ES event thanks to Diamond. In-game previews available upon request.

---

Comic Effects
[Full Set]

This set of items makes some amazing in-game effects, acquired through ranked rewards.
---

Green Hats

4 of them to be precise. This item is very old yet still looks great in game! Can be purchased separately.

Not-So-Rare Selection

Shuriken

Highly demanded ninja-themed item!
---

Ninja Sai

Another popular ninja item.
---

Full Steampunk Joints
[Full Set]

Great looking joints, all in one set.
---

Full Drake
[Full Set]

Great looking set that will make you feel like a real dragon! Sensation of being a dragon not guaranteed
---

U.F.O

Pretty cool looking item that was acquired with ST (I think).
---

The Staff

Magic item that was bought using ST.
---

Manamaster Cauldron

Another great looking magic item.
---

Propeller Hat

Once widely available item, now rare to come by.

That's all folks!
Last edited by Smaguris; Feb 21, 2019 at 06:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Catt View Post
how much are u looking for full comic effects?

:v

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]