Toribash
Original Post
Fastest Uke DQ
So, I noticed that the current record is at 80 ed instead of 100. I consider this an inconsistency that needs to be fixed. So, beat this.

settings: dq 1, dt 100, ed 100

measurement: 24 frames
Attached Files
24 frame uke dq.rpl (30.0 KB, 107 views)
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Pretty nice. But I've seen/made ones that look like that. I like records with style.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Records are just supposed to be fast (or whatever the hell else there is).
If you want style, go search around the Replays board.
Previous record (before mine 20 frames) was with 80ED too, so don't worry ;)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=41779

PS You mean that all records should be with 100ED? What about Uke total dismemberment? :O

Also, I will beat your 24 frames only if it will be really necessary.
With total dismembers you can't get the wrists if it's at 100 ed. So 75 was set to be the bare minimum.
100 ed minimum would also make fastest split null. Though I have an 11 frame split at 100 ed anyways <.<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
100ed is the standard. I have no idea why records at lower EDs were ever accepted. Also, oracle, your 11 frame split at 100 ed is most likely the correct record. I'm going to do some digging just to make sure though before I edit the book.

As for the total dismemberment records, 100 ed should probably be enforced. I will most likely end up making a legacy record or a First Complete Uke Dm record or something to that effect.

The main purpose of this is to standardize to book of records as well as creating some more competition. Note that in records like highest toss or most flips, engage distance doesn't matter and 100 ed will not be enforced.
Last edited by War_Hero; Oct 2, 2009 at 04:27 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well