Toribash
Original Post
Fastest Hit
So, a little while ago pikarus asked if there was a record for fastest hit in the BoR (in the triple combo thread somewhere), and there wasn't but I figured, what the hell, thats what I'm best at (hitting fast), I'll go for it and see what the rest of Toribash thinks.

So, here is the fastest single hit, at 9 frames.

I know that it deals 0 damage at 9 frames, but the elbow clearly turns red, as it was hit (in the frame before you can see that the hand is actually inside the elbow). Elbows don't take damage from contact.

Title of Record: Fastest Hit

Measurement of Record: 9

Relevant Settings: None

Mods Used: classic
Replay of Submission: (attached .rpl file)

P.S. No flames please. If you don't like, say so, but don't be a fag.
Attached Files
Last edited by HedHuntr; Mar 23, 2009 at 02:11 AM.
Katana League
The Aikido Team
ok first off its fast but if you read the stickies you need to post the application for the replay.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
cool, maybe it was just mine then. You sure it wasn't just when I hit his pec?
Last edited by HedHuntr; Mar 21, 2009 at 08:39 PM.
Katana League
The Aikido Team
actually... the first hit (after 9 frames) does 0 dmg while hitting the inside of the elbow, then 2 frame later the hand *slips* over to the upper arm and does 8092 dmg.

I'm not sure if the first one really counts... depends on what this record is based on...
Thats what I thought. Well, i said fastest hit. It definately hits, cause the elbow turns red. I dunno why it did no damage
Katana League
The Aikido Team
Just thought I'd drop in to say that elbows, like hands, don't take any damage from contact.
>.>

try to look on my rpl :P
Attached Files
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D