Ranking
Both of them are immature pricks. Shigechio was kicked out and told not to post here.
Already reported him.
PTDx is cool with me. He havn't done anything.

But yeah, Shig is one hell out of kid.

I can remember when we played minecraft and he said he was 9.

Its more like a 4 years old guy who just learned to curse.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Both of them are immature pricks. Shigechio was kicked out and told not to post here.
Already reported him.

Immature? I find that ironic coming from the one who insults us/ me for saying hello.

/me Lol's
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
Immature? I find that ironic coming from the one who insults us/ me for sayng hello.

/me Lol's

I still have screens when you two morons joined our IRC channel and started spamming and insulting everyone for no reason. Stop pretending you are a worthy human being. Do society a favor and go back to school so you can obtain proper education and understand the concept of morale.
Hipo, I do not re call doing that but whatever, and when you say insulting everyone, the only person I dislike in Duck is you. Nobody cares about what you think, not me at least. And go back to school? School has not started yet you dumb ass. Why don't you go back to cleaning out your brain so you can regain sense of what is happening. Also, your sig says, "People who care less are happier", stop caring that I post here, I'm not posting to say hello to you, why would I? I'm posting to say hello to the people I respect here, which is definitely not you.
Last edited by Albus; Oct 21, 2012 at 07:23 PM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?