Toribash
No problem.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
can i joyn mish plz i am a dinner and it is not an offichal clan no more!!!

plz i need to joyn

hello

Clbck's Edit: LOL I WILL REMEMBER NOT TO TRIPLE POST NEXT TIME OR CLBCK WILL STEP ON MY HEAD
Last edited by Clbck; Oct 9, 2007 at 12:30 AM. Reason: LOL I LIEK TO TRIPLE POST AND STUF
yeah i am pretty sure they are gonna say much politer than this "No!" you deserve much worse than a simple "no", but i am sure this will suffice.
Oye, how about not pretending to be an ass eh? Unless this is your true typing skills in which case I'd suggest GO TO SCHOOL. Failing that, I would then suggest to gtfo of the computer room and work on talking before typing eh?

If that's too harsh you should hear some of the other people here.
Oh, boy. How can I say this...

No. If you READ the threads we put up for new members/people who want to JOIN, it states that you must use good grammar. None of this "joyn" crap.

Check rules 1-3. They explain it all. I consider mish as a person to listen to.

Now please, go away until you can follow these rules.

Oh look, I edit instead of double/triple posting.

BTW, Clbck, thanks for crushing his post, it made me feel good.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Hey could I join please?

My ingame name is toritori9.
I am good at wushu.

Do you want me to post some replays?
no thats fine im a good wushuer ill test you
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Against you i'll probably lose, but, whatever floats your boat. *grin*
What server will you be on?