Ranking
Original Post
(Impure) Pure Impurities

Ok, so welcome to Pure Impurities.

My reason for starting this clan:
I started this clan so that I could have a better way of meeting new people that I enjoy not only playing with but chatting with.
My aims for this clan:
My main aim for this clan is to create an environment where people can enjoy playing a game they like without being bullied. I just want to create a hopefully better experience for players. This clan doesn't really have a story, I just wanted to create my own space where I could meet people that I enjoy playing with. I also enjoy talking with other members of the Toribash community, and that is one of the best parts of playing this game. The Toribash community is an awesome group of people, and having my own clan will hopefully let me meet more awesome people.`
Last edited by Littlecat2; Sep 8, 2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Editing art size
While you technically have a description and aims, your thread is very low effort. Please take some time to improve your clan page. You have 7 days to fix this.
I have tried to put in more effort into making my clan page, and I hope I have amended it to comply with your standards.
I suggest you look at other clans set-ups and try to format your clan page. While you have put more effort in, it's still important to have structure.
I appreciate your suggestion and will greatly appreciate any feedback. I have someone that will be helping me improve my clan page shortly.