ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Who's head texture is the most expensive/rare
Yeah who in toribash has the most expensive head texture or the most rare head texture. I'd probably get names of popular art collectors, try to be specific on which one.

"y u meen" -smurf
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shmevin was trying to sell his Membrain head for 700k a month or two ago, i dont know if hes the only owner or not but he didnt end up selling it
you're on thin ice, pal
My heads of course! They are so rare you can't find them anywhere. People still sell their organs to acquire them, for god's sake...
A lot of odlov's art sells for a lot.
other than that it's hard to say really.
The price of a head is really about tapping to what a person really likes the more they like the more they're going to pay.
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
only reason shmevin tried to sell for 700k his head is because he believes that price is enough and good for him
cumulative costs of the hubble space telescope are well over 10 billion dollars by now. makes my head texture pretty darn expensive
QUACK
Who was that dude back in the day that did mad textures? Something starting with D?

That guy sold his heads for like 120k plus, and they were all high quality af. I'd say that dude made the best heads, IMO. Drew em all on a tablet and had a lovely creative flair for robotics.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Who was that dude back in the day that did mad textures? Something starting with D?

That guy sold his heads for like 120k plus, and they were all high quality af. I'd say that dude made the best heads, IMO. Drew em all on a tablet and had a lovely creative flair for robotics.

You wouldn't happen to mean... DARKJAK - MASTER OF VISORS!

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Maybe Doxxy ^

Anyway, I think Aveance and Membrain head textures are more expensive due the high quality and because they're very rare, since they don't seem to make those pieces of art anymore for quite a while now :o (Aveance returned a few months ago, but I don't know if he did that much).

There are lots of other good artists too. I can mention Chris, Jebus, Ferrock, Pate5, Vermine, Barreta, Yiazmat, 8OJ4N etc etc

If I were to choose one person, I'd say Membrain heads are more expensive/rare though.