Ranking
Original Post
share and care
I watched some youtube montage about this game and found it sick, so I did my research and now I'm here.
I spent way too many time making this thing I'm ashamed of myself.
Attached Files
epic gamer moment.rpl (192.5 KB, 22 views)
hiya

cool opener and split, if a bit simple and generic (but that's completely fine for your level)
transition to decap was good but the decap itself is ehhhh, always kick with your foot not completely with your shin, you could probably have used the foot if you had better grab placement
i do like the spinny thing after the decap

your movements are pretty fluid actually good job, enjoy your stay in the forums and be sure to participate!
TYSM for the attention x)

I found a channel called Jagger toribash and he did some really crazy tricks, I tried copying them hehe

I put a lot more work into one than in the other one, I cant remember which one but I did some really crazy double thing so its easier to see the better one
-----
Also about my first post its kinda misleading I remember playing this game like 4-5 years ago or something like that, sorry for the clickbait
Attached Files
monkey_routine.rpl (309.9 KB, 10 views)
gnarly_flips.rpl (494.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by roxxelcs; Oct 29, 2018 at 08:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i hope you realize this game's active player base is in the double digits
you don't have to be so ashamed to post replays u have to go on an alt anymore
If I could have my actual account back I would but I dont remember the information for it, all I remember is I had felix or fenix in the name.

I used to play this game a while back, I have like 270 hours on steam and I used to play it on the standalone version.