ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
how do u rip limbs off/apart?
ive seen in those madmans where they just lazily rip ukes head off or rip his leg apart, how do they do that?

P.S. i know i have a replay somewhere where i did something like this in mp...found it!
Attached Files
1Tori multiplayer leg rip.rpl (24.7 KB, 65 views)
theres no tutorial to do (i think so)

u have to practice and theres some threads where u can get tips
supertori, you can rip off limbs by using alot of speed and force in one hit. but the ripping is the thing i don't really know
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
If you want to dm(Dismember) You need to aim for the joints and really dig into them. Also, you need alot of speed and power. They arent lazy they are just very relaxed but the hits are still very strong. Click >Here< Its a tutorial. Im not sure how usefull you will find it lol.
i meant in those madman replays that come in the installer where they dont seem to use much speed and momentum they kinda just rip uke apart like hes a piece of paper

btw: im using tb 3.7 and 3.8 but i cant use any commands like /sm1. help?
You have to leave a space between the command and the number. e.g "/sm 1"
Its all about where you hit the joint.

Just mess around with your replay, you can always use the "E" key to edit your replay. But for madmans, they really just take time and effort, so the longer you work with it, the more likely of a chance you have to come out with a pretty nice replay.

Im not much of an SP person, i stick to MP, but even in multiplayer hitting joints in key spots helps, even levrage can take effect.
When you say it looks easy for people to rip Uke apart, it may be because they altered the dismemberment threshold setting. That setting controls how easy or difficult it is for joints to be torn off / dismembered.

Mods like the online TwinSword4 have a low dm threshold (around 50), which is why you can separate limbs so easy. Mods like Aikido where you aren't supposed to dismember your enemy have a very high dm threshold setting (like, 375).