Ranking
Original Post
Weird belt ranking on a player.
I was playing in a judo server (http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=187005 still isn't fixed i was on my crap computer) and this guy came in, he had the [Evil] clan tag in the middle of his name, his rank was "Don't make me take my belt off, Black belt", He was ranked sixth in the world of toribash, Him and another guy got fighting he got hit and they started to flip away when there were only 50 frames left nobody was going to get DQed and the [Evil] guy left in rage and poor sportsman ship because he had less damage points or whatever you call them. Anyone know who this guy is. (i think he was fighting klikli when he rage quit)
Custom Belt.
Requires 20 000 Qi.
As the name suggests, you can change the name of the belt.

and yeah, there's a lot of people who ragequit.
What he said ^
Plus.
So your question is, who is this guy?

If so, We don't know, but names are not all 1 word. Usually names are 1 or 3 things. Ill use my name as a referance. Normal ex( May0naise) Clan(or organization)/Normal ex ( [Clan]May0naise ) or Group(can be many things)/Clan/Normal ex (TheCoolKids[Clan]May0naise). His name is still just what's under normal.

Otherwise you could hit f8 to take a screenshot and upload it here and we can tell you.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.