Ranking
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
rdevil hacked my acount can u bann his so he'll stop please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude seriously pics or it didn't happen.
and this should be in this section of the forum.
how staffy are you staff members

Do you guys hide things from us? eg. you know something but just say you don't?
Opinion on trolls? (besides the obvious)
Is it possible to ban Hampa? or would he be able to unban himself
do you guys ever use alts, so people don't scream "omg look everyone horde him".
Why is it that at beginners at this game can never speak english?
How come SpaceLlama got the item llama luck but i can't get the item DropKicker? (mostly how did llama get llama luck)
Why does Slipanc have basically every collectors item
Last edited by DropKick; Oct 9, 2011 at 01:30 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post

do you guys ever use alts, so people don't scream "omg look everyone horde him".
How come SpaceLlama got the item llama luck but i can't get the item DropKicker? (mostly how did llama get llama luck)

In order:
  • Of course.
  • None past the obvious.
  • I believe his usergroup is a tad more hard coded, I'm sure we could in some way mess with it until he was in the banned usergroup, but he has shell and database access that we are unable to revoke, so that would be pointless.
  • Yes.
  • Because of your horrible confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.
  • It all depends who your friends are.
  • Same as the answer above, that and I believe he helped make them.
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post

Yes
Sad little people with nothing better to do with their time.
What Vox said.
Nah.
You take it for granted that almost everyone on the forum speaks English. Lots of them didn't start out that way. The forum actually helped their English. So those who have just joined are not as likely to have good English.
As Vox said, it depends on who you know, who your contacts are, who owes you a favour etc...
To quote almighty Vox again, because he helped make most of them. He's also been around for a fair slab of time.

Answer is bold.
Why does it take so long for new features to be added and growth on the forum and the game itself to happen?

I understand that it takes a long time to code and get things in order and put them into motion, but it seems like things are go increasingly slow in development on toribash and the forums.

Also would it help if the community took more incentive to create more content without proposing the idea first?

I'd like to see a lot of things done that aren't that crazy hard to do, i just was wondering why things are moving much slower than the old days.

Perhaps it's cause i been here a while and things like the world championships and tori Olympics don't appeal that much to me anymore.
Aka jusmi.