Toribash
Wat :u?
Hapee halloween?
Heeeh?
Go for scare some kids with my sis :3
After i will post my face with shit and zombie stuff maybe...
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
omg why everday should end a bad end for me :l.
it was indipendece day night and i went to the 0:00 party.i met a girl i know,we talked a bit and then i went to find a good place to see stuff and after like 15mins she came and when i was mad.i turned to her when i was angry because of a fucking guy she though i'm angry from her coz i think i said a heavy joke before :l when she saw me like that she just changed her way and she was mad from me.
now i have to met her in school to apologize and shit. >_< fk why everyone get me wrong?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
mainly cuz u cant speak english for shit

jk i love you

but srs i dont understand a word you just said
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
well its simply: i met a girl i know in the independence day at 0:00 am we talked a bit i accidentally said a heavy joke then i went to find a better place to see some shits.she came where i am and i was angry because of someone that didn't want to stop talking.i turned my face and she was there and she though i was angry from her and yeah she turned on the other way and went to her friend.
dang it i always have a fking bad luck with girls and i have to explain that i wasn't angry from her and shit.
got it now ?
a little better

so basically you turned around and yelled at the person that was annoying you aaaaand it turned out to be the girl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
not exactly.
someone made me angry and that girl though i'm angry because of her and now she is angry because of me.
Thats exactly what i said cept i made it make sense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Thought*
If I be you, I'll probably won't apologizing and forget that shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bintangfal#9846
mmh idk i just hate when people get mad of me.