Ranking
Original Post
Activity Warning [Strike 1]
Hello, you've seemed to have dipped into the yellow region of clans. This means you went below 50 points of activity.
Activity warnings now operate on a 3 strike system. Each month, if you do end up in the yellow, you will get a warning.
Get 3 strikes in the span of 6 months, and your clan will unfortunately be faced with deofficialization.
Your board and square tags will be taken away, but your toriclan will remain and you will be able to apply to official whenever you want.
We hope that you won't have to deal with that, so we encourage you to go play a few games of TB and talk with your clan mates on the forums.
Cheers!
h
So we were active enough to play all our games in (and get to the quarter finals of) CL, but not active enough to keep official?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
only yellow I see is your quacking ass now turn around and do the duck walk, while (unfortunately) facing the door out
-----
Im joking we're nice I promise <3
Last edited by rainboweye; Oct 1, 2018 at 06:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We have a pretty bad ratio of completely dead members in the roster, there's no provisions for inactive people anymore in checks.

At the same time, if 2 more people played online constantly it would've been a pass.

Still irked that SP doesn't count towards playing ¬_¬

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
We have a pretty bad ratio of completely dead members in the roster, there's no provisions for inactive people anymore in checks.

At the same time, if 2 more people played online constantly it would've been a pass.

Still irked that SP doesn't count towards playing ¬_¬

Ye them SP matches should count! cmon skul
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation