ES Recruitment Drive
I don't care about graphics, at all. You learn to like your games for the actual gameplay when you don't have a decent graphics card, my comment related to the graphics was directed for all of those who only play games for eye candy.

Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
You make it sound like all people care about are Graphics.

Graphics are just the icing on the cake. I mean hell, some people still play DotA/WC3/Diablo 2.

I still play Counter strike 1.6 and Diablo 2 daily, some times starcraft 1. :P
No its not turnbased and you can move between each attack so you can kite enemies yes, but you usually have to stand still while using a spell. I usually go run shoot run shoot run shoot when facing powerful enemies.

I don't think any of the classes is superior to another in this game, but the tanks are like 5 times bigger than normal heroes and can take a huge amount of dmg, so you can say that each heroes fits very well into their class. Tank is super tanky and priest is super healy etc.

I'm a lvl 25 in the vampyric class (don't know exact name for it) and its like a mixture of a healer and a dps race. Can heal others and steal a huge amount of life from enemy monsters but don't work very well as a tank.

The levels between 20 and 30 is usually purely instance based and can be a little boring at times. But I guess things will get better up in the levels. Level 1-20 is all about quests and you can easily achieve all 20 levels in a few hours (if you are used to rpgs)

The game can be a bit frustrating at times in the instances, because you got to have a good team in order to survive, and in half of the instances that is not the case. So you will very often end up failing due to a noobish tank or a priest that don't care to get him/herself some mana.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 21, 2011 at 07:45 PM.
Please, add more information about the actual game (features, lore, etc).
yes it is i paused mine cause a friend wanted me to play a different game resuming it now be on in 15min
When watching quest on the quest list (or bar etc) you click the green text.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 22, 2011 at 02:37 AM.