Toribash
Hello NO.
Theres no doubt that NO has and had very important members who did a lot for the community and absolutely deserve to be legend.

Now my question is, what were the things you did for this community as a clan and not as single persons?
(Except winning clan league once)
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Y u get no pissname?

if you're referring to me, it's because i don't want one

Originally Posted by Fake View Post
Nice clan, can i join?

read my tag

Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Hello NO.
Theres no doubt that NO has and had very important members who did a lot for the community and absolutely deserve to be legend.

Now my question is, what were the things you did for this community as a clan and not as single persons?
(Except winning clan league once)

hi that's a good question
i think the definition of a legendary clan has always sorta been in contention because as you've said it can be challenging to distinguish the achievements of a clan from the achievements of its members

that said, i'd say that [no] was one of the prototypical and certainly among the most successful 'social clans' - at a time when the vast majority of clans were known for and recruiting based on ingame skill, our screening has always consisted purely of 'do we like hanging out with you?', and that has led to a really close group of members. many of our members have met up and become good friends in real life and as ed said, we still continue to chat and play other games together very frequently (except me, i'm stuck in medical school forever).

obviously in the context of the toribash community that's harder to qualify, but i think you can recognized based purely on the responses so far in this thread that (for better or worse) we've tended to be a very outspoken and involved group and have a well-established reputation.

anyway time to head over to the hospital, bye

clan video to be posted soon

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post

hi that's a good question
i think the definition of a legendary clan has always sorta been in contention because as you've said it can be challenging to distinguish the achievements of a clan from the achievements of its members

that said, i'd say that [no] was one of the prototypical and certainly among the most successful 'social clans' - at a time when the vast majority of clans were known for and recruiting based on ingame skill, our screening has always consisted purely of 'do we like hanging out with you?', and that has led to a really close group of members. many of our members have met up and become good friends in real life and as ed said, we still continue to chat and play other games together very frequently (except me, i'm stuck in medical school forever).

obviously in the context of the toribash community that's harder to qualify, but i think you can recognized based purely on the responses so far in this thread that (for better or worse) we've tended to be a very outspoken and involved group and have a well-established reputation.

anyway time to head over to the hospital, bye

clan video to be posted soon

Alright then, first off, congratulations for becoming legendary.
Gotta say im not fully convinced with the whole system. Don't get me wrong, when theres a clan that deserves Legend status besides RAWR and bncy its prbably NO.
But imo there should be guidelines for becoming legend. Kinda weird that you just become legendary by being a bunch of good friends, dont you think?
evil Führer of Evil
Throw back to that CL being the one that pissed Bodhisattva off? ([NO] beat [Alpha]).

Certainly a legendary clan, but I wonder if death will always be part of the critera for clan legends
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Alright then, first off, congratulations for becoming legendary.
Gotta say im not fully convinced with the whole system. Don't get me wrong, when theres a clan that deserves Legend status besides RAWR and bncy its prbably NO.
But imo there should be guidelines for becoming legend. Kinda weird that you just become legendary by being a bunch of good friends, dont you think?

yeah because we had any say in whether this clan would become legendary or not lmao, if you haven't noticed me and gynx aren't clan admins anymore.

fear is the one that decided to give the clan the legendary status so if hanz0's post doesn't suffice then ask fear.

also yeah aussiecunt clans have to die to become legendary.
Last edited by Faint; Jun 1, 2017 at 06:39 PM.