ES Recruitment Drive
Good app ect but one thing missing, you have to tell me a good joke that will make me laugh and if you do you are in
Originally Posted by Noel View Post
Good app ect but one thing missing, you have to tell me a good joke that will make me laugh and if you do you are in

Noel is right... I am afraid I am going to have to kick you from the clan unless you can make Noel and I laugh...
Mhm humor is my life if you do not make me or the togo treat giver laugh you will be kicked
Last edited by Noel; Jan 18, 2014 at 09:10 PM.
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher):Black, Don't get me started I have myself gotten to masterbelt
Steam Name (optional):bradly359
Skype Name (optional):Ki_raw
Why you want to join (go into detail! Togo loves to read 3 page essays! Oh wait... No he doesn't so don't make it to long!):Because, This is my niggas clan and my nigga want me to join so im gonna join my niggas clan. My nigga!
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):Everything, anything.
Something interesting about you (again... Togo doesn't like reading 3 page essays):Yea, I played toribash while you guys where still in diapers
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't:A Girl
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?ime, 7thvoid
Previous clans?:
Time zone:central
Previous names/alt accounts?: N/A
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:5
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:5
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:WarHead is the best WarHead is the best WarHead is the best
Player card (optional... but recommended):
We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz2DOgBNJNo
I say no till you start playing more.(just play more)
If I heard your more active in the next couple days than ill change my mind.
Can you start playing with the clan if you see then online.
That will influence their judgment on you also.
#INIT2WINIT
Well that was a poor app so no sorry but I might go on natural to see how it all plays out.
well kuttle even tho we been friends forever i give you a no as well be respectful to the current members if you want to join a clan...