Ranking
Hi. I am Budsi and I am a 12 year old girl lol. Ik most 12 year old men in this game act like 2 year olds with shitty grammar but since I’m a girl I think I got past that faster xD. My time zone is -5 GMT, and I am from the USA. I speak English, and a tiny bit of French. I only know the basics of it though. In real life I play basketball and softball, nothing too special lol. I joined Toribash in 2012 and spent all day every day playing jousting xD. Once I got blue belt, I created an alt that I would use to play jousting. Once that alt got to blue belt, I created another. That literally went on until I had 8 accounts that were all blue belt lol. Finally, I got sick of jousting and I decided to play mushu. I sucked obviously. I played that until I got to like 2nd dan and I realized that the default mod was aikido. There had to be a reason why it was that and not mushu, so I tried it out and I liked it. Eventually I started playing abd and have loved it ever since.

I’ve been in like 5 different clans. The first one I ever joined was c4 (noob clan). Its dead now cause it sucked. After a day of that clan I quit to join another nub clan called rejected (also sucked). I became leader of that for some reason, I think it was because the other leader quit. Finally I got sick of that clan and joined its. I knew the leader of it from a very long time ago and he told me to apply someday so I decided to. I joined that clan and never saw a single person from it in game. I was in it for about a week and then just left because I never saw anyone, and I wasn’t smart enough to actually post on or look at their thread. After Its I joined Warhead. I was in that clan for such a long time. I got denied the first time I applied but then they liked my dedication and personality to they let me in. The leader was Dimebag77, and he and I became good friends. After a while, the other leader who led with Dime resigned and didn’t want to lead anymore, so he promoted me to lead. At first I hated it and did nothing, but then I actually started leading the clan. I did some solo wars and did some wars with the clan members. After a while we ended up starting to accept people who were not very good in game though. That caused us to lose clan wars more. Most people also weren’t active anymore, and the clan had died before and now that we brought it back it just wasn’t the same anymore, so me and the other leader just decided to kill it.

I want to join this clan because I’ve seen a lot of members of Cheat recently and all of them are very skilled. I don’t know any of you personally, and I don’t play in game often with any of you, but recently I’ve played against and talked to a lot of the members and found out that they all seem to be great people with good personalities and all very skilled in game. The most important thing I can offer is a numberless name <3. xD But I’m also skilled in abd and aikido. I do other mods like tk, mushu, lenshu, rk, etc, but I spend most of my time doing abd. I also spar. Recently I’ve been doing some self-spars more than against other people.

So in game I’m on every day most of the day (sometimes not on at night cause I have other shit I have to do). On the forums I post on clan pages and recruitment threads all the time (not useless posts or spam though). I’m not on the main forums that often unless I want to buy something, but if I’m bored I’ll sometimes go to the suggestions forum, support forum, and the rapid threads forum just to help people out or give my input on stuff.

If anyone wants to meet me in game to talk or fight or anything I’m on all the time just pm me and we can. Thanks!

You're interesting to talk to ingame.
It's actually kind of ironic because when I was talking to you and beat ingame you seemed really nice and I kept mixing you two up and thinking you were in cheat already.
You're obviously forum and ingame active, and I think you'd be a good addition to cheat.
You'll need more cucumbers to get accepted though, so lets see what others have to say.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Hello, Budsi.

Sadly, we don't accept female players unless they give out phone numbers.
I have a few quips that I would like to hash out with you.
1) To me, emoji use in an app is very immature.
2) It's nearing on two years of you being here and you only have 500 posts.
3) I've been in plenty of noob clans, but in Warhead I want to know why you became leader and didn't want to lead.

Please respond in PM or on this thread, and if you can change my mind you can get a cucumber.

As of right now,

Thanks for responding.
Last edited by Note; Jul 25, 2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Budsi View Post
Hi. I am Budsi and I am a 12 year old girl lol. Ik most 12 year old men in this game act like 2 year olds with shitty grammar but since I’m a girl I think I got past that faster xD. My time zone is -5 GMT, and I am from the USA. I speak English, and a tiny bit of French. I only know the basics of it though. In real life I play basketball and softball, nothing too special lol. I joined Toribash in 2012 and spent all day every day playing jousting xD. Once I got blue belt, I created an alt that I would use to play jousting. Once that alt got to blue belt, I created another. That literally went on until I had 8 accounts that were all blue belt lol. Finally, I got sick of jousting and I decided to play mushu. I sucked obviously. I played that until I got to like 2nd dan and I realized that the default mod was aikido. There had to be a reason why it was that and not mushu, so I tried it out and I liked it. Eventually I started playing abd and have loved it ever since.

I’ve been in like 5 different clans. The first one I ever joined was c4 (noob clan). Its dead now cause it sucked. After a day of that clan I quit to join another nub clan called rejected (also sucked). I became leader of that for some reason, I think it was because the other leader quit. Finally I got sick of that clan and joined its. I knew the leader of it from a very long time ago and he told me to apply someday so I decided to. I joined that clan and never saw a single person from it in game. I was in it for about a week and then just left because I never saw anyone, and I wasn’t smart enough to actually post on or look at their thread. After Its I joined Warhead. I was in that clan for such a long time. I got denied the first time I applied but then they liked my dedication and personality to they let me in. The leader was Dimebag77, and he and I became good friends. After a while, the other leader who led with Dime resigned and didn’t want to lead anymore, so he promoted me to lead. At first I hated it and did nothing, but then I actually started leading the clan. I did some solo wars and did some wars with the clan members. After a while we ended up starting to accept people who were not very good in game though. That caused us to lose clan wars more. Most people also weren’t active anymore, and the clan had died before and now that we brought it back it just wasn’t the same anymore, so me and the other leader just decided to kill it.

I want to join this clan because I’ve seen a lot of members of Cheat recently and all of them are very skilled. I don’t know any of you personally, and I don’t play in game often with any of you, but recently I’ve played against and talked to a lot of the members and found out that they all seem to be great people with good personalities and all very skilled in game. The most important thing I can offer is a numberless name <3. xD But I’m also skilled in abd and aikido. I do other mods like tk, mushu, lenshu, rk, etc, but I spend most of my time doing abd. I also spar. Recently I’ve been doing some self-spars more than against other people.

So in game I’m on every day most of the day (sometimes not on at night cause I have other shit I have to do). On the forums I post on clan pages and recruitment threads all the time (not useless posts or spam though). I’m not on the main forums that often unless I want to buy something, but if I’m bored I’ll sometimes go to the suggestions forum, support forum, and the rapid threads forum just to help people out or give my input on stuff.

If anyone wants to meet me in game to talk or fight or anything I’m on all the time just pm me and we can. Thanks!

Oh my.
Shit. That's one hell of a big app.
But I know you a bit, you're nice, good and that shit.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why was I the only skeptic?

I feel like the bad guy now RIP
goodbye cruel world
Nah, Swaves is the bad guy now.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.