Ranking
Original Post
(Acrid) Recruitment Thread.

Recruitment is a relatively simple process, you're required to write a free from application, including details such as
your hobbies, age, GMT etc. We're making the application free form to judge your personality traits, and gain vital information
that could be crucial in your acceptance. Minimum belt is Black but exceptions can be made.

We'll judge your application on the following points:
- Grammar
- Personality
- Application Effort
- Abilities
- Maturity

Please, take some time and effort making your application. You must receive
a yes from 2 or more members in order to be accepted. Get writing, and Good Luck.

Get to know some clan members on the main thread here while we vote on your application.
Last edited by Hivid; Jul 26, 2014 at 07:31 PM.
[AC] Assassin
Application of cain
Hello, I am writing to you all of you within your faction in the hopes that I may be accepted as a full member of you clan I am currently a new brown belt that has been playing on and off for the past 2 years, I know how to preform judo and aikido reasonably well, I am currently at the age of 16 and my gmt is -5 I like t o come on for at least a few hours a day now that I have actually learned how to play since everyday it gets easier for me, and I just want to be in a respected, talented group. Also, my name is noah.
Originally Posted by cain32 View Post
Hello, I am writing to you all of you within your faction in the hopes that I may be accepted as a full member of you clan I am currently a new brown belt that has been playing on and off for the past 2 years, I know how to preform judo and aikido reasonably well, I am currently at the age of 16 and my gmt is -5 I like t o come on for at least a few hours a day now that I have actually learned how to play since everyday it gets easier for me, and I just want to be in a respected, talented group. Also, my name is noah.

Yes, because you seem to be good in-game and very dedicated to learn more but, you do need to get more active on the forums as you only have 1 post.
[AC] Assassin
Hi my name is ofcourse Silvertron im very active ingame i just have some school problems my belt is brown havent been playing for a while but now im active to go im good at aikido and sparring mods and also parkour. Im 11 years old but im good my personalities is that im good with people i dont care if i lose or not and i really care about peoples business so i like to get involve and try to solve it. My weakness mod is shaolinsoccer.tmb cant play that mod to well I live at indonesia which is a country at asia mostly known by people because of Bali but i live at the capital city which is Jakarta a very crowded place at the world. Ok enough about real life and talk about ingames. My least favourite mod is Boxing mods and sword mods. And again ill apreciate all opinions
Hi i'm Maki112 and i would love to join Acrid Assassins.I'm good at sparing but, bad at parkour.I'm very good at aikido. I love video games,I love to play Toribash,and i'm a good sport.I'm confident when i play.I can beat even the best players when i put my mind to it.I'm on almost all the time.I'm constantly getting better and i've won only one tourney .I'm mature and know when something funny and when its not nececary. I'm Maki112,i'm eleven,and i would love to become a Acrid Assassin. P.S.If you didn't see much effort it is becuase i wrote one and deleted it by mistake.
Last edited by maki112; Jul 26, 2014 at 09:50 PM.

Yes from me, I like your aura. You give off a positive vibe which I like and you're also good in-game, but like Dj said, you'll need to be active on the forums way more.
Originally Posted by maki112 View Post
Hi i'm Maki112 and i would love to join Acrid Assassins.I'm good at sparing but, bad at parkour.I'm very good at aikido. I love video games,I love to play Toribash,and i'm a good sport.I'm confident when i play.I can beat even the best players when i put my mind to it.I'm on almost all the time.I'm constantly getting better and i've won only one tourney .I'm mature and know when something funny and when its not nececary. I'm Maki112,i'm eleven,and i would love to become a Acrid Assassin. P.S.If you didn't see much effort it is becuase i wrote one and deleted it by mistake.

You seem to be quite mature despite your age, I'm going to put your application on hold and discuss it with my Co. Please be patient it will probably be a day or so.
Last edited by Smoke; Jul 26, 2014 at 10:30 PM.
Sorry, I used reddit for a year, and it burned me outta posting on forums, I have never actually been in a clan before but I am glad to know that I have been accepted, I will learn what it truly means to be in your faction and will participate more often in discussions among the forums.
Sorry, I used reddit for a year, and it burned me outta posting on forums, I have never actually been in a clan before but I am glad to know that I have been accepted, I will learn what it truly means to be in your faction and will participate more often in discussions among the forums.

If you try your best then atleast we can see your dedication, be sure to familiar yourself with the rules on the main clan page.
Originally Posted by maki112 View Post

For your age you seem quite mature, you have a few spelling mistakes but your grammar is good. You could do with some more forums posts but you can get them in the main thread. I say Yes
[AC] Assassin