ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] **Free** Green Monster
free to use, no credit needed, just don't claim as your own, sell, or re-upload

wip 1

wip 2

made in photoshop
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Aug 15, 2015 at 08:46 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
So far I Love It, I love each stroke because it makes some amazing details
Rainbow
Great work so far, but...when I look at it, it's like the Grinch and this guy had a kid...

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Cool, I much prefer this head compared to your previous ones. They always looked really messy and blurry to me for some reason.

Pretty promising start. Looks like it'll be some hairy creature with a glorious moustache. But it's not glorious enough! I suggest adding more uneven strokes, I dislike how balanced it looks. Just my random thoughts, you could maybe add different shaped/sized eyes all over the head or like gills on the sides.

YA.
all of my heads, besides the ones that are specific characters, all start with random lines/strokes.. then for some of them, I do the same for the rest of the parts

that being said, don't know where this is going, we'll see
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Nice start, you did well selecting colors and the mapping is fine.

take care while blending in colors, cause it is a bit hard for many begginers (especially for tb Artists) as I see many times.

I see a monster with moustache/beard looking angry a bit.

You do well with it, keep up the good work.
Made him into an old man I guess :v

wip 2

Feel free to use it, just don't claim as your own/resell/reupload.
I was going to say lorax analogy too haha. Great looking head though I love the mustache look.
Curious aren't you.