ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] dogxcat
for the [GM]Head Texture Of The Month 1. event... theme = contrast

-Done.-

Free to use, no credit needed, just don't claim as your own, sell, or re-upload, even if altered.

made with photoshop/mudbox/gimp
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Jan 22, 2016 at 09:26 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
HAHA! Very funny head! c:

But I don't think this works as a head texture to well... no real good feel in game

but damn it looks good on that spinner

but on a body, idk

I'd try another theme
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
HAHA! Very funny head! c:

But I don't think this works as a head texture to well... no real good feel in game

but damn it looks good on that spinner

but on a body, idk

I'd try another theme

it's not finished, obviously :v
the red/green were just to outline where each pet starts/ends

and it's a joke head, but what doesn't work?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I really like this, Don't see many things like this.
I wanna check out the finished version.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I think this might be my favorite head I've seen so far as far as the event submissions go. Other users have great artistic skill, but this is my favorite use of contrasting ideas and while your skill isn't legendary artist level, it is still good enough to be pleasing to the eye. If I still played Toribash, I would love to own this head when it was finished. I'll be watching this one.
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
I think this might be my favorite head I've seen so far as far as the event submissions go. Other users have great artistic skill, but this is my favorite use of contrasting ideas and while your skill isn't legendary artist level, it is still good enough to be pleasing to the eye. If I still played Toribash, I would love to own this head when it was finished. I'll be watching this one.

oh shit

Im pretty sure he's a judge lol

Guess its amazing :V

Gbleek > Veoo at judging art so

fuck what I said b4

You go get that prize bb
naw I'm not a judge this month :P woulda been but coulda woulda shoulda. I still think this has good chances though, for creativity alone. There are some other good submissions as well though..