Ranking
Originally Posted by skura View Post
http://www.fullyillustrated.com/portfolio/illustration/

mehh for my, very very very very nice cartoons

i know omen it's polish guy he make awasomesese arts

That guy's one of my favorite artists. He gave me the font that he used for Nabi Studios. Which I used in my first GUI.

(>^_^)>
fallen in love with his combat droid sketch

Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
Hey you know what would be a cool couple comp's; Having to draw/recreate the style of another artist. I'd def be up for it. hint hint hint lol.

come up with a bit of a concept and gatabot can sponsor
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
come up with a bit of a concept and gatabot can sponsor

Aye Varkenoss just poked me to start one, I'm unreliably active so I suggested he start the first one. But yeah it'l be cool.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
just need a bit of an expanded concept, dont mind smoothing things over befor posting
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I feel like making an event. I have somewhere around 160k, and I don't need it. So I was thinking like 1st place 40k, 2nd place 20k, 3rd place 10k. I think I might want to make an event liiiiike art teams making a texture, wallpaper, or whatever. But I think art teams would be cool. Mixing styles with other people, more ideas, etc. I would want to be in it, though, and run it. So I'd ask someone else do judge. If anyone wants to judge because either they don't like people so teams don't work for them, too inactive, sucks at art, etc, then tell me. I'd be overjoyed to let you judge.

And just to keep this thread ontopic, I thought this was cool.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Varkenoss: get in #GATA, I'll discuss some details with you.
back from the dead
Erm, IRC doesn't work for me. Don't know why, just doesn't. PM me your AIM if you have one, if not then we can just discuss it in Pms?

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Though I'd revive this :P

And you have probably seen this before

Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 14, 2010 at 09:20 PM.