Toribash
Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post

Fav anime: Bleach without fillers. Dragonball series without the polystyrene.
Fav character: Shogun from Gintama.
I like anime because it's Asian and you can't see Asians in it.
Oi, I'm in Japanese highschool right now, k ask me anything.

It took me a few days to get to this thread, when I applied I had had no idea that this existed.
This is a quote of my application.
Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post
It took me a few days to get to this thread, when I applied I had had no idea that this existed.
This is a quote of my application.

don't worry, Concon updates it without us needing to tell him xD
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah, I'm was waiting for the current season anime to finish airing.

Recently I've had an idea on changing how this works.
Instead of constant checking each score and comparing it to the others, I want to remove the place values, so no one is in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc.

And for someone to be put on the list they need to have at least 200 anime watched or 2 months of anime watched. Since I think those people are "champions" in their own right.

This removes the competitive side to it and makes it more worthwhile, you could still compare your stats to others though if you really want, but that shouldn't be the point of this thread.

What are your opinions on this?
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Yeah, I'm was waiting for the current season anime to finish airing.

Recently I've had an idea on changing how this works.
Instead of constant checking each score and comparing it to the others, I want to remove the place values, so no one is in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc.

And for someone to be put on the list they need to have at least 200 anime watched or 2 months of anime watched. Since I think those people are "champions" in their own right.

This removes the competitive side to it and makes it more worthwhile, you could still compare your stats to others though if you really want, but that shouldn't be the point of this thread.

What are your opinions on this?

it does sound like a lot of work how it is now, but maybe if you made it
so there are different "ranks" like <100 anime watched,100-199 anime
watched, 200-299 and etc..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
it does sound like a lot of work how it is now, but maybe if you made it
so there are different "ranks" like <100 anime watched,100-199 anime
watched, 200-299 and etc..

Sounds like a good idea, will work with it a bit
I agree with TPK's idea, sounds good.

also I am Melqart but I don't use that account anymore so you should probably change the name
dreamy suicide act
I've updated the leaderboards; don't think I missed anything, but feel free to point it out and someone else or myself will correct it.