Ranking
Original Post
Special Jolly Event incoming on 28th June
Hey guys,

I decided to host a special, really fun event for all Jolly Roger members AND our clan allies, or at least some of them. I will also allow other people outside our allies to participate as long as I will personally approve of them because I want this event to be fun and give the chance to interact with other great people inside the Toribash community.

I won't say more but everybody will have fun participating as long as they are interested ( so yeah, from wushuers to akidoers, SP players and so on)

The applications will start on the 28th of June and the deadline will be 4 days after that.

More details and rules will be released closer to the start of the event.

First round of details

There will be 4 potential sections grouped to include as many people as possible, but you may only enter one  and you cannot change it after it.

Sections are: Akido/Akidobd ; Wushuu/Brushu ; TK/KB ; SP replaymaking ( if anybody dislikes the current selections, feel free to say so provided that you give a good argument)

I would highly recommend that you enter in your best section as I intend to make the events centered around them for the more skilled people.

Prizes: will be a good amount of tc and something extra, but awesome nevertheless

There will be no joining fee, it will all be free of course.

There is no limit to how many people can enter these and I will strive to make it a fair contest for every participant.

I plan on making around 4 rounds.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Jun 22, 2011 at 01:11 AM.
Firstly tell me what this event will be about ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post

I won't say more but everybody will have fun participating as long as they are interested ( so yeah, from wushuers to akidoers, SP players and so on)

More details and rules will be released closer to the start of the event.

Size 6 bolded answering your question.
yeah this sounds epic but uh... inb4epicletdownbecausehewastrollingthewholetimebec ausehewasactuallyhackedrightnowandhehasnoideathath iswaspostedandwillcompletelyforgetbythetimethatthe eventcomesaroundsandwewillallcryandsayhesucksthenh ewillgetmadspamtheclangetkickedoutbannedfromclanbo ardsandtheneventuallygetsofedupwithithewillswearat hampaandbecomepermabannedfromIRCandthenhewillbeeve nmoremadscam500peoplethengetpermabannedfromtoribas hforever

its just a rough guess but i think its right on target
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Size 6 bolded answering your question.

Size 6 bolded doesnt answer my question ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
yeah this sounds epic but uh... inb4epicletdownbecausehewastrollingthewholetimebec ausehewasactuallyhackedrightnowandhehasnoideathath iswaspostedandwillcompletelyforgetbythetimethatthe eventcomesaroundsandwewillallcryandsayhesucksthenh ewillgetmadspamtheclangetkickedoutbannedfromclanbo ardsandtheneventuallygetsofedupwithithewillswearat hampaandbecomepermabannedfromIRCandthenhewillbeeve nmoremadscam500peoplethengetpermabannedfromtoribas hforever

its just a rough guess but i think its right on target

No, it's because I'm rich.

Dohoho.

Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Size 6 bolded doesnt answer my question ...

Well, too bad then.
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Fastest aikido decap competition GOGOGOGOGOGO

no xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Sorriso would win anyways ...