ES Recruitment Drive
Heyho this was probably asked before atleast 20 times but yeah whatever:

How/when/why did you have the idea to make toribash?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Hello hampa other than toribash what recent projects have you worked on
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Hampa, have you considered reaching out to someone like Pewdiepie or another big name like that to possibly advertise toribash?
I have been playing this game on and off for years, and it seems to me that every time I have come back there have been steadily less and less people. I do not want this game to die. I love it.
I just want it to be popular again, and not have to struggle to find people to play with online. I know people would love this game if they knew about it.
I hate living in Texas -_-
It isn't compatible with what a lot of people want from a computer game, it takes ages and doesn't have much of an objective other than getting good. I don't think everyone is leaving, I just think a lot of people have remained in the community but stopped going ingame so much.
Good morning sweet princess
so is there going to be like a celebration for a 10 year birthday? cause your account says you joined April 26 2006 and.. you know
and according to my amazing guess im going to say you were the first account and since youre the creator of this game, when you made your account, the basically finalized base for toribash was released. according to a wild and stupid guess by me
so?
whats ur absolute fav ecchi anime and would u recommend it??
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Is there any way the code a program that can fill the ever growing hole in my heart brought about by the lack of a father figure?

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
whats ur absolute fav ecchi anime and would u recommend it??

Shinmai Maou no Testament, definetively ( my own opinion)
And... why the heck im replying this ? LOL

Anyways

Divine, no, the only thing that you can do is eat icecream and see anime, that thing makes everyone happy... maybe
Well, have a nice night ma divine lizard