Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] WIP head texture.

Need to finish the shading on the visor, finish off the outline and then shade and add details and stuff, please give good criticism, I don't want stuff like "oh thats nice ?/10" etc, please and thanks.
Back for good.
That is very nice! i love your handy shading work most. definately a great wip.

Hey mind if you check my halo head peview thread and rate that texture aswell?

9/10 so far. Add maybe some metalic areas near the visor and a few plates to make it look a lot better.
Yea lookin good so far, and by the end I think it will look real nice. 8/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Nice,
I like it. The shading is good and it looks quite robotic,
but some bits are quite blocky' but if that's they way your making it, it's cool.

9/10 Just because It isn't finished.
Completely re-done the shading on the visor, I think it looks better this way. Though I realise the outline is too dark and blurry, so i'll remove that.

Back for good.
Wow the last wip is very nice. But the visor will not look good ingame. I made a visor not too long ago almost exactly like that one and it came out horrible ingame.
Just checked the visor via spinny, looks fine to me. Feel free to check it ingame though. Also a small update, added a metal trim beneath the visor.

Back for good.
Okay, I see some major potential in you Usimm. we should get to know eachother. I'm a mediocre texturer when it comes to the outline but once the outline is down i go all out.

edit: towards the bottom of your visor i suggest adding plates like the ones on top of your visor, except that they go all the way down until the bottow of the flat image.
Last edited by DuckonQwack; Apr 3, 2011 at 01:32 AM.