Ranking
Trail is about 2 weeks often. There's really no time limit but i prefer saying 2 weeks so people don't rush things before or after that :P
PM me with any and all questions
Hello there! I'm Lexos, and this is my application.
I am an alt of Erickyle, a 4th Dan. My name in real life is also the name of my main, Eric Kyle, and I also live in Philippines. I am currently 11 years old, turning 12 in August 10..

Things about my self is that I am addicted to sparring, and also replay making. I'm not good at art, not even a bit. I also like using knives/daggers/swords/katanas/etc... That has a blade. Example on the replay I post below my app is me having fun with a katana. I also have problems on posing, and I have to do unnecessary thing to pose properly.

My GMT is + 8:00, as what I have asked my father. Thank you for translating it for me, PTDBank.

I am also invited to [Obey] by Diatie (The Rainbow Man), who also likes sparring. In Philippines, we blackout twice a day (except for weekends), which makes it hard to be active, so please excuse me for my inactivity. Also, Diatie, if you're reading this, while we were sparring on tr_blood_sport_dojo, a blackout happened, which means I couldn't manage to finish our spar, I'm sorry.

Here is my application for [Obey]. I hope to get in and have a great family with all the people here.

If not, that is your decision, and I will pledge.
Attached Files
lexos-katanafun.rpl (405.1 KB, 11 views)
lexos-kickandrunaway.rpl (201.7 KB, 7 views)
lexos-thebackdecapfixed.rpl (142.5 KB, 7 views)
lexos-thetransfiguration.rpl (146.1 KB, 10 views)
lexos-tkownage.rpl (73.7 KB, 6 views)
cacrotsparring.rpl (836.0 KB, 9 views)
mocusparring.rpl (830.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by lexos_old; Apr 18, 2013 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Thank you for translating it, PTDbank.
Oh lolled so hard at the blackout. I imagined everyone piss drunk, passing out randomly every day..
But yea posted for discussion.
Can you tell us why your main account is no longer in use?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Can you tell us why your main account is no longer in use?

I decided it wouldn't be wise to let my real name hanging around online, so I made this my main.
Thanks. Feel free to post around and chat, we'll discuss you, and get back to you in a few days
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Hi, my name is Da'Khristi'an and I am a 2nd Dan Black Belt hoping to join the official clan Obey. I am 13 years of age and I love to spar, for I am very good at it. I've sparred some of the best such as Mocucha, Isolations, Crocap, etc. and have alot of experience. My best fighting mod is Aikido Big Dojo. My GMT is Central Time (6:00). I have also been in previous clans and I also have Skype, my Skype name is diffuzionx. I have heard that this clan isn't about skill, so I hope that being recruited will not take a lot of judgements based on little things such as your belt, or rank, or even how many Toricredits you obtain like most amateur clans. I would also like to add that I have learned to be more mature than I have been in the past, because yes to be honest I just could not learn to shut my mouth when people would insult me for an ignorant reason, but I have now learned to humble myself and just ignore them. I would wish to make this application longer than it is, but I cannot begin to think of what else I could inform you. I hope my application is taken into consideration, thank you. -Rajere

P.S. The replays I sent are all spars, and some are not complete due to technical difficulties, but try to look past that and focus on me to view my movements and how well I do in sparring.

Attached Files
EzoVRajSpar.rpl (598.5 KB, 12 views)
BeatsVRajSafety#3.rpl (380.4 KB, 6 views)
DeathTRY!.rpl (213.0 KB, 5 views)
MutedVRajSpar.rpl (388.9 KB, 6 views)
Pr1VRajSpar#2Safety#8.rpl (821.5 KB, 5 views)
What other clans where you in? And why did you leave them?

App posted in private discussion thread ^^ Feel free to hang out if you want to for a couple of days while people vote.