ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Mus] [From an Ex-toribasher]
Hey Toribash Community!

I happen to have held a few records in the book of records in the past! I still have one now. I wanted to show you all what I do nowadays!

https://soundcloud.com/klee-shade

All instrumentation and production and such by me!
<3 bb
If you're reading this, its time to go outside
hey,
thanks guy! and thanks buddy!
(any and all feedback is welcomed)

sincerely
terrance & phillip
This is fantastic!
It's my type of style,
and your music sounds like El Huevro music. (Especially Daisuke)
8/10
omg bro
this is amazing
just amazing vibes throughout the whole song. (beg for rain being my favorite)
keep doing what youre doing and never stop... you have so much talent.
You seem to have harsh compression in your master channel in many of your songs (specially the new one), I recommend mixing the levels to be quite balanced before adding master compression. Also compressing and cleaning up your bass a bit might be a good idea, I feel its quite muffled.

Other than that, good stuff, mixing wise a bit unbalanced but listenable. Your vocals seem to be quite quiet tho, even if you might be going for a dreamy style, you can achieve that with pretty decent vocal levels.

But hey, good stuff none the less. With some production improvements I see you making some great songs. Your song writing is pleasant after all.
Comment responses { & T H A N K Y O U !!! to all of you sharing your input}
Really really appreciate all the comments a lot! If anyone (-else) has one, please leave them for me to read! every bit of positive AND negative feedback helps more than I'm able to convey.

Gl0ck1 - glad you like! and i'll be sure to check that stuff out to see if I can see the comparison

Ocean - thank you so much! Can't express my gratitude enough. Comments like yours really really keep me going and working harder to making my future music the best it can be. A thousand thanks for your input, and I appreciate it even more because we are strangers so I know it's the raw truth best wishes man!

Cowmeat - Great input! Really awesome to hear from someone who has an ear for the production/mixing side of things too! I agree with the lot of it - the song 'otherside' [short name] (the 'first one', which was not-long-after-uploading, set to private) was very unpolished when uploaded (even necessitating me putting a 'RAF* demo' note in the track name - RAF meaning ROUGH AS F**K :P ) but I certainly agree with the master compression note; i am prone to putting a master bus compressor on early in the process, simply to boost levels because as of right now I'm mixing everything on my laptop speakers :''''''( I'm also prone to mixing the vocals lower, like an instrument in the mix (not unlike how elvis' voice was mixed - but not for the same reasons...) because I think my music is more about the song/composition within the instrumentation. The vocals are more of a foundational element.. a sort of, skeleton of the song. But I'll definitely bear that comment about vocal mixing in mind! again, much appreciated!

Thank you all!!! truly! take care!
Rhys
~~~//~~~
Gl0ck1 - Since having investigated; I'm quite honored to be compared to El Huervo! that Daisuke track is bliss ..! & 'Rust' too

also, follow the soundcloud / like the facebook ladies and lads (if i've earnt it), I put new (unique) stuff up all the time [I mean, hopefully unique... I try not to repeat myself too much. ...which doesn't work with what i'm about to say] thanks again! : D

https://soundcloud.com/klee-shade
https://www.facebook.com/klee-shade-640566062723217/