Ranking
the manip parts in your replays aren't great imo

i won't judge ur app cuz i feel like i've said no every time you've applied

opener to smash and grab was pretty fabulous though
wow that
sucked
your openers are pretty cool but it doesn't seem you follow through well

you're on the verge of being smooth and fluid but then you become weirdly twitchy and held and it just looks weird

the manipulation parts aren't too great either

no
k let me in this time?
Attached Files
D.rpl (217.7 KB, 27 views)
M.rpl (212.7 KB, 32 views)
A.rpl (193.9 KB, 23 views)
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am not a recruiter, none of what I say matters.

'D'
Good hits and ideas, but i t's a bit messy. You kind of smash your face, a bit.

'M'
I love this one, but there's still some SLIGHT hesitations and twitches.

'A'
Opener was meh, looked like a rush kick. Good idea, I just think it was poorly executed.
Good luck baeb
no to 2wc

no openers, pretty mediocre stuff

come back when you

btw pusga made me a recruiter
thiggist
uh, ok.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
delete bumping, fuck the cops

2toilet: did you make your replays the initials of MDMA on purpose :J

my answer is no for multiple reasons, here is my opinion on the replays

M: i am a fan of the opener and first hits to be honest. good use of grab and very hectic overall

the head tap with your foot made me excited for what you would do next. however i do not think the grab was done well (or even the best choice in the first place). it is not that the placement is bad, it is that you grab, pull uke's torso, ungrab and then immediately raise your shoulder. it looks really really janky when you watch it without pausing or without slow mo. you get the grab and try to get your goal done as soon as possible (keeping uke's torso within distance), completely disregarding the aesthetic part.

however i still think you did well after that. powerful decap, and the skeet kick really impressed me because of how hard you managed to kick his head :o

that knee extension during the pose i am sure you were aware of. try to relax the knee a bit and then hold it instead. if not possible (it looks like you had trouble being stable because you were leaning backwards), then try to relax the knee a bit more before the landing for the pose. still, pretty enjoyable replay imo

a few minor twitches here and there too (ex: the elbow dm kick)

D: i think this is the replay with the simplest idea, which is not bad if the execution makes up for it. however i am not sure if the execution is great. the first two kicks were nice, but that ass kick was really ugh imo. hitting with the shin is fine to me for the most part, but this specific situation could do without it i think. to be fair, you did not have many options after that grab (if i were you, i would try to do something else besides that grab)

that head bonk bothers me a bit since i think you could have prevented it. good skeet but at that distance it is nothing spectacular. pseudo-pose after the skeet was eh

A: opener is really simplistic. challenge for you: make a replay with 300 engage distance. the fact that you have to get to uke and look pretty while doing it makes up for good movement and creativity practise.

there is no reason to make that grab. it just looks like you wanted to hit uke all of a sudden, but that grab gives you almost no good option for a kick. you had to forcefully extend your hip just to get one dm on uke, and then completely reversed your movement to get a torso kick. keeping the grab after 2 hits is one of my (few) rules of thumb, as it is incredibly hard to make it look good. it just forces you to keep rotating back and forth to gain force for the kicks and it ends up being clunky, and i do not think this is an exception.

i like weird poses but this is 2outthere5me. felt like the weakest replay, too much focus on trying to get hits (that were not all that impressive imo). if you want a useful tip, it is easier to get hits when you are moving very fast, and it is easier to move very fast if you spend some time with the opener instead of rushing towards uke immediately.

there is good stuff in those replays, but sometimes it gets shrouded in the "i HAVE to hit uke" mentality (atleast that is what it looks like to me, correct me if i am speculating beyond reality)
oh yeah