Toribash
Hello my name is Manta as you can see. I am here today to apply for fl0w.
I would like to start by saying I live in Australia which has a GMT of +10.
I'm 26 years old, I work on a farm and have done for a few years now and really enjoy the peace of being away from the chaos of city life.

I have a few hobbies outside of video games, I have played the guitar for the last 12-13 years and enjoy learning new songs and styles.
I also like the hunt whether it be with dogs or guns as the wild pig population is a bit out of hand in Aus.
I enjoy fishing and camping also as we have a creek running through our property.

I have recently got back into the game and have been trying to remove the rust that has gathered since I left.
I mainly just chill out and play boxshu for fun now days.
I don't have any of my older replays but have taken time to make a simple SP replay to attach.

I have been in my fare share of clans in the past. To state a few - Jolly Roger, Aeon, Element, Fish, Hunters, Crooks.
I Also have been in numerous unofficial clans of which have slipped my mind.

Since my return I have been looking through the clans to see if I can find a new home after Jolly Roger was murdered (rip).
Not many have taken my eye until I stumbled in the fl0w thread and felt as though this could be as good a fit to me as JollyR was.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
If I have missed anything feel free to ask.
Thanks again, Manta.
Attached Files
Home Sweet Home.rpl (103.8 KB, 5 views)
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Hey Insanity!
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by Manta View Post
Hello my name is Manta as you can see. I am here today to apply for fl0w.
I would like to start by saying I live in Australia which has a GMT of +10.
I'm 26 years old, I work on a farm and have done for a few years now and really enjoy the peace of being away from the chaos of city life.

I have a few hobbies outside of video games, I have played the guitar for the last 12-13 years and enjoy learning new songs and styles.
I also like the hunt whether it be with dogs or guns as the wild pig population is a bit out of hand in Aus.
I enjoy fishing and camping also as we have a creek running through our property.

I have recently got back into the game and have been trying to remove the rust that has gathered since I left.
I mainly just chill out and play boxshu for fun now days.
I don't have any of my older replays but have taken time to make a simple SP replay to attach.

I have been in my fare share of clans in the past. To state a few - Jolly Roger, Aeon, Element, Fish, Hunters, Crooks.
I Also have been in numerous unofficial clans of which have slipped my mind.

Since my return I have been looking through the clans to see if I can find a new home after Jolly Roger was murdered (rip).
Not many have taken my eye until I stumbled in the fl0w thread and felt as though this could be as good a fit to me as JollyR was.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
If I have missed anything feel free to ask.
Thanks again, Manta.

nice app, youre oldschool but I can't remember you ?! my old ass
would like to play some games with you by chance
feel free to join our discord
Enjoint life
Hey Manta, thanks for applying. App is under discussion - may take a few days or more. In the meantime we encourage you to join our discord if you aren't already on it https://discord.gg/7zTKk2
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
nice app, youre oldschool but I can't remember you ?! my old ass
would like to play some games with you by chance
feel free to join our discord

I have played on and off over the years
Taking breaks for years at a time so it would have been easy to miss me.
Originally Posted by DrGonz View Post
Hey Manta, thanks for applying. App is under discussion - may take a few days or more. In the meantime we encourage you to join our discord if you aren't already on it https://discord.gg/7zTKk2

I am just having a few issues with my internet
Wont even open discord for me, Once I get it fixed I'll join and be more then happy to play some games with people.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Hey Manta good to see an ex clan member from jollyroger here =)
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
Howdy ho !

My nickname is Eat A Bit!
I am 23 years old :3

I am playing since 2009 and was wushu mainer. I've got 7th dan playing only wushu. Then the wushu was closed and I have left the game for long 7 years . Now I don't even remember what was my previous nicknames, something similar to Eatabit xD
So I am casually comebaking into toribash and looking for a clan. I believe my total belt should be around Master belt summing from all accounts.

Before I was in [Hack] but we parted ways.

I am living in the middle of Siberia, Russia. Mostly I am working from home. I am mathematician, making complex systems for manufacturing analysis
Imma bookworm that's my main hobbie. I also love competitive gaming, although I am not particularly good at anything xD

Since wushu was closed I am kinda lenshu player. Not much but at least can beat Kane xD
I am also trying to become good at boxshu.

Since all my homies either in Hack or in fl0w I wanna join you ;3

I have some replays in lenshu. If you really want to see some I will attach 'em later.

I also was warned like 6 times that if I got at least one "No" then I am not going to join ...
So who says No to me - gay xD
Just kidding xD

Eatabit out!
Hello eatabit.

Your application is under consideration, this will likely take a few days. Yes, you are required to post replays with your application, please do so.

In the meantime, I encourage you to join our discord: https://discord.gg/f4tQdbH