Ranking
Tomorrow I'm heading to a silent meditation retreat that'll last until Christmas. Won't have any way of accessing internet, gotta hand my phone in at the start of it. Also, I have to eat vegetarian shit while there. Wish me some fun.
Didn't realize you hated yourself so much

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
The only issue I have with it is that I won't be eating chicken parmigiana tri-weekly anymore. That and the 4am wakeup time.
damn that sucks

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Tomorrow I'm heading to a silent meditation retreat that'll last until Christmas. Won't have any way of accessing internet, gotta hand my phone in at the start of it. Also, I have to eat vegetarian shit while there. Wish me some fun.

bruh yall be doing the most smh like what that gone do
Why would you ever do that to urself? Might as well drink bleach.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I know, I know... Self-improvement is anathema to plebs. Not for Celestials like moi tho.

Starting in about 7 hours.
Have fun in rehab bro

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
i would personally enjoy something like that, i hope you have a great time my friend!
Parrot
That would be awful, ill stick to hating my life with a computer and internet. No need to hate life with nothing but your conscious, dont suicide.