Toribash
I feel not only does something new need to happen, but also a more efficient way to communicate with other players, maybe like even Fix the chat... because it breaks randomly so, we can also chat with another player in another server, probably not though.
Yea tbh I came to toribash making play by plays
on indie games with a buddy. We thought this game was sdumb as fuck but the in game replays got me to come back.
As much as youtube wont do anything with ads why dont we look at pushing ads about the game outside of youtube and shit. Like pay ads for outside games or other sites. Can we not forfiet having an old spice or Pepsi ad on the bottom of the forums. This way maybe some one if hampa would do that, he could cillect ad revenue and pump out ads on other sites about toribash?
As much as social media is distracted with alot of other tbings. People are looking to play fun indie games everyday

this damn phone sucks. Excuse my spelming
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I've pondered on the subject for a while now, and I just think the game has been left behind. Only the overly-curious find this game, and when they do, the probability of them properly understanding the game's mechanics is low. Gamers today are just drawn towards the simple stuff. Why spend hours getting good at Toribash, and then finding out that there's nobody in real life to brag to about how you're 4th dan, or whatever.

When this game came out, it was something new and different in regards to PC gaming. There's so much unique and weird stuff now that it's been overshadowed in unique-ness, making it dependent on gameplay (which imo isn't the strongest of its qualities) rather than public image.
Last edited by Mallymkun; Apr 29, 2017 at 08:52 PM.
You can make it good. I mean there are thousands of games that make it big that take time to get good at. If only we could make it as popular as any game.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
First of all, I'd like to know how many users actually use the Matchmaking. Not trying to insinuate that it isn't worth using, just wondering if it's an addition people are even taking advantage of.

Will get the data at the end of the month, probably post it here.

So here it goes:

• 22780 ranked fights total
  • ~600 unique players
  • 58 players who played more than 100 ranked games
  • Top number of games played by one user is 816 (FreshKek)
How many games did those 58 players play in total? Or, what's the average amount of games played by the other ~540 users?

Just so we can have a clearer picture.
Originally Posted by slicc View Post
do you guys plan on promoting the game in some way

i thought they did with the steam release and it didn't really work out
Well like I said before on this thread with the Steam release. It gave a false sense of community. Basically people came to see what the game was about and try it, because they avid Steam often and saw it on the free to play recently added lists. Then they didn't like t because it's too hard a game, so for a time many people came up and then left real fast. So the question is were there more people before the steam release than after they left? The answer is there were more people around before the steam release, than a few months after the steam release. Before there was generally 200-300 people online, at least on forums and at least 150-200 and plus online in game before. Then now after those numbers probably go down about 50. Even before that when I started playing in 2013, there were up to 300 online on game and 400 online on forums. I would still say the community is alive for now, it's just slower than it used to be. I try to publicize the game by telling my friends about it, and if you really want to keep the game around you should do so too. ^_^

P.S. sorry for any typos, I'm on a phone in gym class. Lel.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
So here it goes:

• 22780 ranked fights total
  • ~600 unique players
  • 58 players who played more than 100 ranked games
  • Top number of games played by one user is 816 (FreshKek)

I got borred aftervavfew. Had a good run with snook but it was us for 5 matchmakes in a row.

Might use it more just for casual play but not competitive stuff.
How long did it run for?
That 58 players that played more then 100 games is sad af.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals