Toribash
Well, ask Toritori9, he wrote the article.
I don't bring modifications to the articles I receive, or only minor modifications. I just added the link to your video... (see that I'm not mentioned in this article, too)
It looks awesome! I would definitely like to help the News in some way!

Favorite:

"Then, one day, an evil clan led by a terrible individual called Kai-tiger, threatened our very way of
existence. RDM, in all his infinite power, was helpless to stop him and his clan, called [Freelance].
We scheduled a clan war, there was almost no organization, the dates were fucked up, the fighters
were inactive, and I was the only one who showed up at the war. Of course, Freelance won on
forfeit."

We are fucked up
yay.. I still liked it The pics are awesome ;o and articles/subjects are good...
<333 ToriNews
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Ya nice 1.

Keep the good work coming :P
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Awesome!

Really, I think this is the best one yet!
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Article
"Then, one day, an evil clan led by a terrible individual called Kai-tiger, threatened our very way of
existence. RDM, in all his infinite power, was helpless to stop him and his clan, called [Freelance].
We scheduled a clan war, there was almost no organization, the dates were fucked up, the fighters
were inactive, and I was the only one who showed up at the war. Of course, Freelance won on
forfeit."

Lies. I had no part in the clan war, I just flamed like a drunk at chac and vice versa. Which was ironically due to the fact that both our parents were breaking up at the same time :P Apologies were exchanged weeks after.

We regularly laugh at random shit in the mIRC these days.

Also the dates got fucked up a few, 14 times? 15? I dunno. P_U and Kai kept disagreeing with each other and with us. Those were random-ass times.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.