Toribash
View Poll Results: Which signature is better? YOU DECIDE(again...)
Juo
2 Votes / 4.35%
Claxor
4 Votes / 8.70%
Kingfield
4 Votes / 8.70%
LonelyDucky
22 Votes / 47.83%
Noweb
6 Votes / 13.04%
NinjaMan
3 Votes / 6.52%
N/-\ils
1 Votes / 2.17%
Housefly(fire one)
3 Votes / 6.52%
Cloud
1 Votes / 2.17%
Drakhir
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

..And where's the poll?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
You have 10 entrees. I don't see any likely problems. Update your post and create the poll soon, please sir.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
If you don't mind just add my fire sig because that will eliminate any problems with me having two entries.
Originally Posted by house_Fly View Post
If you don't mind just add my fire sig because that will eliminate any problems with me having two entries.

k

have been away ill but i'm back now
When does this close? D:
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod