Ranking
For the past few months I've been seeing an increasing number - and frequency - of the so called "fast QI Jousting" type of servers with ridicule tiny reaction times and DQ... And I always find players with 1000tc boosters preying on these settings and getting tons of streak while repeating the same move over and over again. Its not even funny to play in these servers. It pretty much looks like farming to me.
Thats not the way its meant to be played IMO. It totally annihilates the fun.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
ya i say GG bucuz i love toribash i come back for the game not the forums

but i miss all the nice people back in 1.5 to 2.1 and in the game out of 8 out of 10 room you have one guy that will not stop being mean to new people to the game to people that are playing for fun are beating him
Anime United
Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
I thougt that gg was about politeness not the actual quality of the match.
I always say gg even if the opponent was a total dick. Politeness is underrated on the internet.
gg is like saying thanks after a meal even if the meal was shit.
Respect your food and your opponent.

Really man, This is so true.

*High five*

Theres not much to add...

This is what i would of said, Just in different words.
talk to hopeman2 now :D
Multiplayer has deteriorated for me, i don't go ingame anymore, only single player. Maybe it is due to my really shitty computer, or the really shitty sportsmanship.

And everything is about looks now days, even for me. I don't want to work for credits, i just want the items. I have not yet spent any money on toribash, and i probably won't now. Im really just hanging around for the community.
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
Multiplayer has deteriorated for me, i don't go ingame anymore, only single player. Maybe it is due to my really shitty computer, or the really shitty sportsmanship.

And everything is about looks now days, even for me. I don't want to work for credits,

Yeah, I liked it when we just had head textures for others to throw their judgment upon. I also liked it when it just went up to black belt; just get up there to black and you were awesome.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good time only black belt max /name and you logging in all you need would put your Reg key in
Anime United
gg has been around since I joined.

Really, the only cause of this problem is the sheer size of TB right now. If you have 100k users instead of 10k users, you will have 10 times the trolls, noobs, racist faggots, and other idiotic people.

We do not, for some reason, have 10 times the amount of bans. Please properly report "trolls, racist faggots, and other idiotic people" so we don't have to live with them. This is my opinion.

Edit: I faging love these faging emoticons[/sarcasm]. :/
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Yeah, I liked it when we just had head textures for others to throw their judgment upon. I also liked it when it just went up to black belt; just get up there to black and you were awesome.

Guvna, toribash start getting thousands of ppl during this years, so the blackbelts who were awesome, became 10th dan who were awesome...and new ppl start becoming black belt from 1 day to another...
i dont usually run into people who flame people, but i have on a few rare occasions and i also sometimes run into spammers.

all i can say is it happens in pretty much any online game. i just ignore it because i know the people on the other end have no lives. and they suck 20 times more than the people they insult.

i also find it annoying when people leave before their match is over
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post

Edit:
I faging love these faging emoticons[/sarcasm]. :/

Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text
Disable smilies in text <--- Cleeek!!1

Originally Posted by BKRABBIT View Post
Guvna, toribash start getting thousands of ppl during this years, so the blackbelts who were awesome, became 10th dan who were awesome...and new ppl start becoming black belt from 1 day to another...

OK, you're right about that. I'm just sore because I was stricken with poverty, lost internet for a long time, then came back with an embarrassing belt rank for an old schooler.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]