Ranking
Original Post
[Selling] Light Blue Left Foot Flame
I don't know if there is a special name for this type of flame.

Selling Price is: 80k, Haggling welcome.

Here are a few pics of it: It looks rubbish on me lol.

[FNugget]
Pics do not meet requirements.
[/FNugget]
Last edited by FNugget; Aug 17, 2009 at 04:27 PM.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
watashime: You MUST show a screenshot of the flame with default shaders. You can have additional screenshots, but one MUST be with default.
Also, remove the particle texture. Just remove the image from your custom folder, load up, screenshot, then put it back in (or let it redownload)
Originally Posted by 59FIFTY View Post
Wata U accept items?
Or another flame perhaps?

No.

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
watashime: You MUST show a screenshot of the flame with default shaders. You can have additional screenshots, but one MUST be with default.
Also, remove the particle texture. Just remove the image from your custom folder, load up, screenshot, then put it back in (or let it redownload)

The only reason I did it with the shader on was because you can barely see the flame otherwise, the second I can do.

I will upload other pics if it isn't bought before then.
I am neither a sheep, nor am I a lion
Edit (10 years later): Damn, I was an edgy sellout...
Wata:
65k and some items?

EDIT:.
Cancelling
Last edited by deathdancerr; Aug 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Originally Posted by watashime View Post
The only reason I did it with the shader on was because you can barely see the flame otherwise, the second I can do.

I will upload other pics if it isn't bought before then.

That's the point. If you sell a flame with a dark background and the user does not have shaders or never uses dark backgrounds, you just falsely advertised a product. I'd rather warn you than ban you for what would be considered a scam.

You WILL post proper pics before it being bought, unless the buyer explicitly states their understanding of the issues regarding shaders or is fully satisfied with their purchase (within reasonable time).
Last edited by FNugget; Aug 17, 2009 at 04:31 PM.