ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Mooq's Permanent Replay Thread
Couldn't locate my other thread through my chrome history and couldn't be bothered to dig.
Attached Files
Tame a carrot.rpl (101.7 KB, 27 views)
Moved back to Donkey..
The opener was nothing new, your left arm and knee made contact and some-what ghosted, and it stayed that way through the launch. I didn't really like that aspect of the replay, and it caught my eye. The launch itself wasn't that bad, and the twist in midair wasn't anything special either. As for the DM's, good job, you could have gotten a bigger boom on the first kick, yet the way you executed it looks fine the way it is. The same could be said for the second kick, yet it's fine, it was still executed nicely. And then you just kinda sat right down. 420/69 danks.
I see this is quite a problem for most people.

Here it looks like you just made the replay solely for the dm's. Dm's are only about 30% of the replay in my opinion. And the way you got to uke just looked stiff and mismanaged. Then again, lower gravity is hard to deal with.

6.5/10
Also known as CombatBot
Wasn't a fan of your position you were in in the air. The launch itself wasn't bad, but that twist looked really strange. I agree with what Combat said, but I don't really see a problem with your dms. To be honest, I actually liked them. The first kick was nice, and I loved the timing of the second kick. I think you could have gotten more dms on the second kick though. Decent replay once you got to uke, but that launch just isn't doing it for me.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
anks for all the CnC
I tried to do something different, not sure how it worked out.
Couldn't stop the foot dm, tried for around 40 minutes.

EDIT: So Liar encouraged me to go for chest boom.
He did from frame 113 to frame 14
Attached Files
based foot.rpl (148.4 KB, 8 views)
based foot w boom.rpl (269.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Mooq; Feb 1, 2015 at 01:08 AM.
Moved back to Donkey..