ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What would you like to see more of?
Dismemberment/Fracture tourneys
51 Votes / 13.71%
Hotseat tourneys
48 Votes / 12.90%
Victory tourneys (most # of wins)
55 Votes / 14.78%
Knockout tourneys with weird rules/mods
200 Votes / 53.76%
Other (Please specify in thread/pm)
18 Votes / 4.84%
Voters: 372. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
But aikido, at least switch it up now and than, I mean sure its a cool mod people like it, but I don't see why we have all of our events/bets/hotseats in there, what happened to jousting hotseat? I remember doing those with gm's it was decap and get 1k. I found those fun and competitive. Wushu is a great mod to bet in, it takes skill. Make the Engage Distance 300 and frames 1000, bet frames 50. Its skill to comeback, and you will just be shamed apon if you hit and run, and if your pro, you know how to comeback.

I'm just saying, switch up when you do hosting, its boring playing aikido all the time. :/

Then host your own server. Your mod, your profit.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
~Snip~

We're changing the way we do this. All anonymous postings will be brought up separately with the GMs. I give my word that each anonymous PM sent to me WILL be posted in said location. The reason for this is so that motive for false feedback isn't stirred up.
Last edited by Huck; Jun 10, 2011 at 06:10 AM.
Lately I've seen too many betting servers and no real tourneys ( may be just my timezone here) so I'd like to see daily akido/leneshu tourneys if it can be done. Maybe even add some tk/kb tourneys.

And my favorite gm's are of course Erth and Pulse.
Should get some forum events going like GKs did.
Also, it was better with me o7
What do you mean Zinx?
Aren't you GM anymoar? D:
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
You guys really need to improve your imagination. Since the beginning of GM history, you did well job hosting tourneys like lemmings. No offense but you really need to make your brains work. Most of the time we see hell boring akidio/lenshu/wushu/other"pro"mods tourneys that last forever, and no one actually enjoys them, because everyone is there just for the prize.

Yes, there are many fun mods, but you can improve overall performance even without them. Just make it different, make other rules, additional prizes, do random mods. It's not about knockout tournament, it's about fun and creativity. For instance, I (as an old member of the community who is not really interested in playing TB anymore) never play tourneys because they are boring, not to mention the time I could've spend on something else.

The only people who make really interesting tourneys are admins, which is weird. Stick to them and learn.

But yeah, overall you do a great job. Not counting some immature people that were mentioned above.
Last edited by Korvin; Jun 10, 2011 at 12:43 PM.
Agreed with Korvin.

Random , dumb, fun mods \/ , or just twist a comon mod to something not done before .

And have some selection on whom you people choose to become future mods, srsly.

also, Huck is cool, he pony and seems to be the most reasonable of all of you
Last edited by Korvin; Jun 10, 2011 at 01:01 PM.
I actually agree a bit with Korvin, but I know it can be worked out.
I remember Korvin hosting a lot of awesome tourneys, with fun mods like blender.tbm etc..
Maybe you could host some servers with some fun mods, with no price. I think there will come as much as if you hosted a tourney.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
I have to say the GMs are doing really well and working hard. I have been cooped up with school, and I'll start hosting again soon.

I personally see a special aspect in every GM
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
You guys really need to improve your imagination. Since the beginning of GM history, you did well job hosting tourneys like lemmings. No offense but you really need to make your brains work. Most of the time we see hell boring akidio/lenshu/wushu/other"pro"mods tourneys that last forever, and no one actually enjoys them, because everyone is there just for the prize.

Yes, there are many fun mods, but you can improve overall performance even without them. Just make it different, make other rules, additional prizes, do random mods. It's not about knockout tournament, it's about fun and creativity. For instance, I (as an old member of the community who is not really interested in playing TB anymore) never play tourneys because they are boring, not to mention the time I could've spend on something else.

The only people who make really interesting tourneys are admins, which is weird. Stick to them and learn.

But yeah, overall you do a great job. Not counting some immature people that were mentioned above.

exactly
EXACTLY
Toribash isn't only about new members. Don't forget older people, too!
I had lots of ideas for spicing up tournaments, but people ignored them every time (= 2) I mentioned them.

Also yes, forum events. I have lots of ideas for them, too.
selling ideas
Last edited by Tonakai; Jun 10, 2011 at 04:25 PM.