Ranking
Original Post
po-po-po-porker face po-po-porker face (mmm...sounds tasty)
well...hai there, long time no see.
while testing my new set I made these 2 replays, the first is an edit of "my personal throne" and the second is a new one.
so, before watching these replays.....

/dl kingdrake

anyway if I get some comments I'll probably keep them coming

edit: watta fag, I forgot replays <.< posted now
Attached Files
# jet blitz.rpl (126.9 KB, 82 views)
# bee strike.rpl (87.0 KB, 70 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Bah, taking ages to download the set. Good replays though. The dancing in jet Blitz was epic and I don't know how the hell you made that hit a boom in Bee Strike.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
jetblitz:beautiful fluid plus teh heel was cool 9/10
beestrike:wtf awesome that step was nnice but that kick madde me wonder gow the hell did that boom8/10

PS:cool set did you made that?
jet blitz was pretty cool. Smooth although a little slow.
bee strike was pretty stiff. Sure you boomed, but eh.
Jet blitz was amazing dancing, and as deejayy said, beestrike was stiff but still a great boom.

I decided to have a crack at getting some DM's in and i got the decap
Attached Files
00Edit for king.rpl (122.5 KB, 21 views)
Wow Drake thats some awsome replats right there, i love that opener on the first replay its awsome isnt it i always do it lmfao!
Originally Posted by Diamondee View Post
Wow Drake thats some awsome replats right there, i love that opener on the first replay its awsome isnt it i always do it lmfao!

wat ._. and if you mean on wushu, well in that replay grav is -30 so it is totally different.

anyway thanks guys for the comments, I didn't reply because I was waiting till I had some replays and well...10 mins ago I begun doing something and I did 2 replays

and yeah, noomy you're right, I don't know why I didn't do the decap, I did a better version but the fuxing game didn't save it right <.<

oh well, hope you'll enjoy these

edit: f*** off, the game didn't save the best replay of the 2 right, I'm getting pretty irritated by this fact, the best replay don't get saved in a right way, the game saves them without putting .rpl at the end and it saves like a 0kb file (example the best replay of these was called:# oh naw mah achilles heel.rpl D:, and the game saved it as: # oh naw mah achilles heel D (yes without the .rpl))
Attached Files
# stealth feet.rpl (99.0 KB, 20 views)
Dun-DUN-DUUN